iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Corey Feldman what a waste of talent

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Corey Feldman what a waste of talent
Kyle Clay
Rewind Curious
Member # 313

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kyle Clay   Author's Homepage   Email Kyle Clay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my mates were arguing about poor old corey the other, my mate was saying that if he was a first rate actor then where is he now?
My argument was that first rate or not, to be part of three eighties classic THE GOONIES, STAND BY ME, AND THE LOST BOYS is a credit to any mans C.V where is he know though? im english so im not up to date with fallen american idols who can tell me?

Ive also heard from across the atlantic that There is to be a GOONIES 2 please tell me this is true

Posts: 6 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find a full bio on Corey at http://us.imdb.com/Name?Feldman,+Corey

HE's done a few things, however there are no current plans for a Goonies 2. There was a straight to video title calles Goonies2, but unrelated.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  | Report this post to a Moderator
HarryGlos
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 219

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HarryGlos   Email HarryGlos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've read something at www.aint-it-cool-news.com bout six months ago on the goonies2 apparently there is a script, but whether production will get a green light is another thing alltogether. Rumours are that the plot revolves around a reunion, after their kids get involved in an adventure, also big rumour not sure how true but very cool is that it may feature some more from one eyed willy. No news whether Richard Donner is involved though.

check out this link for a pic of the goonies cast as they look today. http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=9676

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought he did OK in the Lost Boys sequel. Does he have any good, interesting projects coming up? Still looking for the Two Coreys coming out on DVD, are there plans to release that yet?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba4me
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aruba4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted back in Oct. 2008 that Richard Donner said that any plans for the Goonies 2 "are dead". Since then I haven't heard anything else about the movie.
Posts: 71 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdlilpants
Rewind Curious
Member # 7724

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jdlilpants   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corey Feldman is faker than his wife's ****. I liked him in the movies he was in back in the 80's but when I see him on t.v. now I feel like choking him. I seen him on the Surreal Life and The Two Corey's and I saw how much of a jerkoff he is.
Posts: 1 | From: PA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree he was great as a kid in the movies he was in now i think he is a total idiot!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know why, but i love "the corey's" and will always have a special place in my 80's heart for them for all the great movies they were in together and seperately.

though i think now i wouldn't care about seeing either one in a movie.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home