iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Cars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Cars
Hollywood862003
Rewinder
Member # 1383

- posted      Profile for Hollywood862003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey what's up? I was just looking at the new Ferrari's and I gotta say, I think they're really ugly. That's just my opinion. I think the '80 models, whether it be a Ferrari or whatever, I think they were really cool! Am I the only one that feels this way? I don't know, maybe I'm just stuck in the 80's.

What was you're favorite 80's car? [Karate Kid]

-Hollywood86 [Smile]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikie_CA
Senior Rewinder
Member # 369

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mikie_CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite car had to be the lamborghini. Favorite truck had to be the Bigfoot 4x4s that were popular.
Posts: 66 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hollywood862003
Rewinder
Member # 1383

- posted      Profile for Hollywood862003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the Bigfoot 4x4's too. In fact, that just gave me a good idea. Thanks! [Big Grin]

-Hollywood86 [Smile]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats because they stopped making Testarossa's 10 years ago. The new Ferrari Modena Spiders like do-it-yourself kits of Dodge Viper lookalikes. You pay 250,000 dollars to get a car with a detachable hood, wheels, clip on accessories...theyre stupid. Plus theyre being built more and more like luxury cars every day, Ferraris' are not supposed to have AC/Heat, 6-disc CD changers, leather-covered shifters or heated seats. Look at Ferrari's market reports for the last ten years you'll see that more and more of the customers are women, theres nothing wrong with that but sports cars arent made to be sports cars anymore.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DeLorean, of course [Smile]
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nyx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1238

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Nyx   Email Nyx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
porsche, Risky Business, craved one for years and years after that movie [Cool]
Posts: 18 | From: Albuquerque, New Mexico | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carebearstare
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 658

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for carebearstare   Email carebearstare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any car with Venetian blinds in the back window always did it for me.
Posts: 29 | From: NY USA | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runandy
Rewind Curious
Member # 1396

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for runandy   Author's Homepage   Email runandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't forget the Mustangs of the mid-80's. They didn't look that nice, but damn was I proud to drive one for two years in the late 90's.
Posts: 4 | From: Louisville | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home