iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Ferrari in Beverly Hills Cop 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Ferrari in Beverly Hills Cop 2
Hollywood862003
Rewinder
Member # 1383

- posted      Profile for Hollywood862003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ya'll! I was wondering if you could help me. Do any of you guys know what year and model of Ferrari Eddie Murphey was driving in the beginning of Beverly Hills Cop 2? [Smile]

-Hollywood86

Posts: 49 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was a 328 GTS... Hope that helps! [Smile]
Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was an '88. The movie was filmed in 1986 and partly '87 I think..released in '87. I thought it was an '87 Ferrari the first time I saw the movie but in the '86-'87 season of Miami Vice, Crockett's Ferrari morphed from an '86 Testarossa to an '87..the model looked completely different from the Beverly Hills Cop car...Miami Vice is probably where they got the idea for Murphy to drive a Ferrari..Miami Vice was inspired by 48 HRS. and Beverly Hills Cop 1.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hollywood862003
Rewinder
Member # 1383

- posted      Profile for Hollywood862003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! You've really helped me out a lot!!!! [Smile]

-Hollywood86 [Smile]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home