iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Pet Peeves

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pet Peeves
Kingcain
Master Rewinder
Member # 6644

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kingcain   Author's Homepage   Email Kingcain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK so I got hit by a Drunk Driver 6 months ago broke my back and neck so I sit here watching LOTS of great movies and TV. Now I have came up with two of many pet peeves I have noticed in the movies and Television.

First: I really hate when a character takes a drink instead of drinking like a human being slops and spills it all over the place. I mean i have been horribly hung over and when i drink i never slop it all over the place. and I suspect when you are dying of thirst your not going to slop the only water you have all over the place. Right?

Second: Whenever there is a scene in a medical examiner office/morgue why is it that the doctor that is working on the corpse always has to pick up a sandwich or something to eat while hovering over the corpse? I mean how hard is it to take 5 minutes and go to the break room or your office or run to taco bell. What are these guys trying to prove that they can eat over a dead guy and not get grossed out.

Anyway that is a couple of my movie/TV pet Peeves. Do you guys have any lets hear them.

Posts: 125 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whenever some chews their food with their mouth open, seems to happen on movies alot, is there a way to enjoy the food without making disgusting sounds?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone must run slow or stumble when been chase by a maniac. Did they ever take some Phys ed in school? >.>
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home