iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80s games based on films (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 80s games based on films
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j2me i have now changed it from console to computer ! i hope that makes you happy!
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sorry about that. I was a bit abrupt.  -
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no hard feelings j2me,my mistake! there's a big difference between a console and a computer,for starters if the zx was a console we wouldn't of had those tedious loading times!

[ 12. June 2011, 11:27: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually have fond memories of the long loading times...  -
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too [Razz]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
i used to play this one alot-robocop on my amstrad http://youtu.be/bHNW1BTGP3I . a classic film made into a great game with a long loading screen ! you 2 would love it! [Razz]

[ 12. June 2011, 14:49: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read the thread title and I was like oh cool 80s movies board games! Why didn't i think of video games?

It might of been me Valley, talking about Ghostbusters on someone's thread about The Back to the Future PC games. I bought it a few months ago that and a Dirty Dancing PC game lol I felt I had too [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muffy.. I thought the new BTTF video game had awesome graphics and incorporated elements of the movies brillantly. But the demo I downloaded on my PS3 was a bit boring and rather easy.. so I didn't buy it.

But I definitely recommend the new Ghostbusters game.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:

here's another 80s film based game -porky's on the atari 800xl http://youtu.be/ra7GKMdpa5g .

Porky´s game, with a shower scene [Smile] [Smile]
I love it!

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
that's a cool looking atari cartridge atomik, i still have an atari 2600,i wouldn't mind getting the porky's game,seems like it might have not had a uk release as can only find on import from the states! here's another 80s game film tie in it's a nightmare on elm street on the nes - http://youtu.be/dIhKbccotnU .

[ 15. June 2011, 04:12: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
i'm sure i can remember playing this once or twice in the arcades back in the day http://youtu.be/kjYJnt20ZeIy- firefox based on the clint eastwood film from 1982.

[ 24. June 2011, 03:28: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Anthony33
Senior Rewinder
Member # 9820

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Anthony33   Email Anthony33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
Friday The 13th on the NES.

-

Speaking of old games, there's lots of sites where guys talk about and review old games. Anyone here every visit Pat The NES Punk, The Nostalgia Critic or The Engry Video Game Nerd? Highly recommended for old school game fans. Also, wow I didn't know Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street were on the PC too. Were they any good? Here's the classic AVGN vids for Friday, Nightmare and the third part, which is a Power Glove review:

http://cinemassacre.com/2006/10/13/friday-the-13th-2/

http://cinemassacre.com/2006/10/31/a-nightmare-on-elm-street-2/

http://cinemassacre.com/2006/11/22/the-power-glove/

Enjoy. Oh yeah and just in case it's needed, explicit language warning on these videos.

Posts: 60 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a couple that have not been mentioned: Aliens as well as Big Trouble In Little China.

I played both of these on my computer.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home