iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Your top ten Stephen King films? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your top ten Stephen King films?
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like allof tha above plus "Thinner"
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Thinner is great [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally watched Dreamcatcher last night, really enjoyed it [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by There'll be no morning for us:
Yeah Thinner is great [Smile]

Thinner is always better *sniff*.

quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
I finally watched Dreamcatcher last night, really enjoyed it [Smile]

I vaguely recall being disappointed in it. I think it might've been the ending that let it down?

'Night Flier' was a nice surprise. And I liked the first half of 'Langoliers'.

Am I the only one who finds Stephen King movies like comfort food? Particularly the TV miniseries'.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Yay for a Night Flier mention [Smile] Creepy little film. The Langoliers is a funny one. Sometimes I love it, other times it can bore me.
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was told that Needful Things is good? what do you think, Helen? ..never seen it.

also, i am kicking myself because Walmart had a blu-ray double feature with 1408 and The Mist on sale for 15.00...and i kept passing it up, and now.. all gone!! darn..

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie I have always liked Stephen King movies and I remember not liking Graveyard Shift and Needful Things very much at all?

Gang just tell me if I need to give them another shot? it's been quite a few years [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I love Needful Things, just missed out of my top 10. Graveyard Shift is near the bottom, bit too goofy [Razz]
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. The Shining
2. Carrie
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Stand by Me
5. Misery
6. Christine
7. The Stand (1994 miniseries)
8. Cujo
9. It (1990 miniseries)
10. The Tommyknockers (1993 miniseries)

Posts: 4124 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Carrie
2. Dead Zone
3. The Shining
4. The Shawshank Redemption
5. Stand by Me
6. Creepshow
7. The Green Mile
8. Salem's Lot
9. Cat's Eye
10. Misery

And I like Night Flier as the dark horse honorable mention!

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I'm shocked I never replied to this...

In no order:

1) The first 3/4 of IT. Standing out as the only TV movie I was ever scared of. The end blows.

2) Cats Eye. The ledge scene rules.

3) Cujo. The end is drawn out but necessary.

4) Christine. Show me. A great part in a movie with not really a huge scare factor but it's crazy.

5) The Shinning. Don't you mean Shining? You want a lawsuit!

6) Creepshow. The crate is still a gem.

7) Silver bullet. Now that ending rocks.

8) Firestarter. He loves his Barrymore

9) The Shawshank Redemption. Awesome from beginning to end.

10) My number one... Pet Semetary. Zelda might be the scariest non main character ever.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 Christine
2 The Shawshank Redemption
3 The Mist
4 Dreamcatcher
5 Stand By Me
6 The Running Man
7 Misery
8 The Green Mile
9 The Shining
10 The Langoliers

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Stand By Me
2) Christine
3) Sleepwalkers
4) Misery
5) The Green Mile
6) The Shining
7) Pet Sematary--DEVO I could not agree with you more!!!
8) The Running Man
9) Creepshow
10)Silver Bullet

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home