iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Oscar predictions (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oscar predictions
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said she was 20 or something as some older women can be hot. So your saying that you look old enough to be your own mother???
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said she looked old enough to be my mother.

You said that I was jealous of her because she was younger than me. As if that's why I said she had messy hair. I only said that, because I thought for the Academy Awards- her hair could have been done nicer.

Someone who is only 6 years younger than me, is not someone I'd be jealous of....infact there is absolutely not one person on this planet that I am envious or jealous of. I hate the word "Jealousy"...it's right up there with the word "Greedy'.... those are 2 words I never want associate with me ...ever, so I don't appreciate anyone insinuating those things about me, ever.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amy Adams is a good actress, I wouldn't say she's hot, but I liked her in 'Charlie Wilson's War' & 'Enchanted'.

I was watching the extras on my Ben Hur DVD and they've got the 1959 Oscar clips where the movie won 11 awards: Its just a small stage with all the little gold men on a shelf, not very spectacular, but it worked; it was as if the actors where walking into their living rooms.

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:
She's purdy. Now..I'm not one to critique hair and dress...but....I love Kate Winslet and think she's beautiful...and...HER hair looked horrible at the oscars.....now where are the magic people who can make pictures appear on here...I think we need to see Kate's hair!

-

It's not that bad, I think she was going for a 1940s look to go with her film, glad she didn't go the full method and arrive with a battalion of 'SS' troops.

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Kate's hair was very elegant.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I think this hairdo would have looked so much better on Amy Adams.

I didn't hate Kate's 'do, but I do think her hairstyle choices make her look at least 10 years older. I liked her gown though, and I also loved Amy Adams' gown, and wow, Marisa Tomei looked smokin' hot too!

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bout this doo on Amy?

-

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home