iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Favorite TV Shows (present day only) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite TV Shows (present day only)
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ireland's shout:

The Simpsons!!

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only show I watch regularly is THE SIMPSONS.

We used to watch DEGRASSI: THE NEXT GENERATION but it was getting really stupid towards last season and the promos for THIS season were pretty bad so I stopped watching altogether.

My husband acts like I watch TV all day, but - really - I hardly EVER watch a show I picked (my daughter watches NICKELODEON and DISNEY CHANNEL most of the time). The only shows I watch are THE SIMPSONS, KING OF THE HILL, FAMILY GUY, JUDGE JUDY, CELEBRITY REHAB and sometimes DR PHIL. The only one I would race home to watch though is THE SIMPSONS.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
The only show I watch regularly is THE SIMPSONS.

We used to watch DEGRASSI: THE NEXT GENERATION but it was getting really stupid towards last season and the promos for THIS season were pretty bad so I stopped watching altogether.

My husband acts like I watch TV all day, but - really - I hardly EVER watch a show I picked (my daughter watches NICKELODEON and DISNEY CHANNEL most of the time). The only shows I watch are THE SIMPSONS, KING OF THE HILL, FAMILY GUY, JUDGE JUDY, CELEBRITY REHAB and sometimes DR PHIL. The only one I would race home to watch though is THE SIMPSONS.

NICE!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...I thought so too, but my husband COMPLAINS! He really doesnt like ANY of these shows!

He likes dramas like PRISON BREAK, ARMY WIVES, CSI, LAW & ORDER etc. Out of all those the only one I like is LAW & ORDER.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be a big Simpsons fan but I feel the show has stuck around five-seven years longer than it should have; it's really gone downhill.

Problem is I can't find a single station around here that plays the reruns of the older seasons where at one time you could hardly turn on the television without seeing a Simpsons rerun somewhere.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really don't watch many shows anymore. like i used to know exactly when my favorite shows were on but now i don't even bother. i just come across them. the only shows i watch, usually because my wife likes them, are:

house
all of the law and orders
csi- original one only
how i met your mother
the simpsons
family guy
curb your enthusiasm
arrested development- rip

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by EleanorJune:
Sons of Anarchy (wondering how long it will last though)
Family Guy
America's Most Wanted
How it's Made
Dirty Jobs
Ghost Hunters
And I always have CNN on somewhere in the house or at work. I am a news junkie.
Infomercials...yeah thats right!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Eleanor, Sons of Anarchy has been one of the most successful cable televison shows, so I would bet on them bringing it back for a second season, hopefully in the Springtime!

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

Having issues with my internet connection sorry! Anyway, I have issues whenever I start watching a series in its firt season. It always get cancelled. I love this show. Has some odd moments...Like when Jax killed the creepy stalker guy and then him and Tara decided to have..uuhhmm....relations....right next to the body!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eleanor, I feel the pain too. We watched the Black Donnellys last year and it ended up getting cancelled half way through its season. The same happened with The Book Of Daniel. Both NBC shows, btw, so I will not let myself get too attached to any more network shows. I also really like Life on NBC, but I have a feeling that they are going to show what they've got taped, and then cancel it. Do you watch it?
You are right about that scene with Jax and Tara! I was like, alright they killed the creepy stalker guy, but then they had to go ruin it with their "relations" with his body right there!

Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last tv series I actually got into big time was The Sopranos and anyone whose a fan of the show saw the crap they called a final episode. I keep hoping for a motion picture based on the show for at least some closure lol.........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

I didn't know there was a series called Life Pittsburghgirl. What is it about? My first priority right now is Hockey. I DVR Son's, and family guy. That's about it.
Willow
Master Rewinder
Member # 4953

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Willow   Email Willow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supernatural
Heroes
Chuck
Fringe
America's Next Top Model
Ugly Betty
Lost
Famiy Guy

Posts: 105 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My very favorites:

Dexter
Lost
Survivor
The Office
Battlestar Galactica
South Park

And some others I like:

Entourage
Heroes
Chuck
Two and a Half Men
King of the Hill
Family Guy
Psych
Burn Notice
In Plain Sight
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Shield
Rescue Me
The Ultimate Fighter
Celebrity Rehab
Celebrity Fit Club
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
C.S.I.
C.S.I. Miami
City Confidential
Cold Case Files
Man Vs. Wild
Survivorman
How It's Made
Dirty Jobs
Diners, Drive-In's & Dives
Taste of America
Your World with Neil Cavuto
The O'Reilly Factor
Hannity & Colmes
John Stossel's Give Me a Break segments on 20/20

Plus I'm kind of a sucker for those trashy VH1 reality shows like Flavor of Love, Rock of Love, I Love New York, Real Chance of Love, I Love Money, Charm School, etc. My sister and I always get together and watch those (there's two currently running).

Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only things I watch on a weekly basis are:

- Top Gear (best automobile show EVER!)
- Match of the day
- Grey's Anatomy

and every now and then I catch an episode of 'Numbers' and 'CSI Miami'.
I gave up on 'Lost' and '24'.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Ok I've given this a little more thought. The shows I watch weekly, or follow regular are, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Match Of The Day, Rescue Me, and Re Runs of Only Fools And Horses and The Sopranos. I also watch Top Gear on and off and love the challenge episodes, especially the Polar Challenge.

I also for my sins am watching I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here at the moment.. It's terrible but addictive..

jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of now...

Sarah Connor chronicles
House
Fringe
Heroes (it's starting to suck)
Man Vs. Wild
Survivorman
Chuck (it's goofy but...)

[Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King of the Hill fans, this is supposed to be the last season. [Frown]
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home