iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Party Pictures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Party Pictures
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a blast last night...I think I have had about 2 hours of sleep. I had 19 pumpkins for the contest-plus ones we did. I had about 45 people at the party. I am going to post pictures.

I watched "The Boogens" last night, and I loved it...it was really creepy. I had never seen it before.

Here's some of the pumpkins...I had an 85 year old woman, bring a pumpkin...she never did one before-in her whole lifetime, she had leukemia and was on chemo...and she said she had the best time doing one...her pumpkin was so funny...I am afraid to post a picture of it...because it is really politically incorrect...when she said what it was...at first I thought she said the word wrong, and then when I looked at it...I realized she said the right word...of what it was, and I couldn't even believe it.

This was the 1st place pumpkin:

-

This was 3rd place:

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the Food:

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Here's me and some decorations...(Now you all know what I do, inbetween hanging out here)

-

-

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Here's my mom's pumpkin:

-

Here's the 2 I did:

-

-

Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Isis, you look hot in the blonde wig!

I'm sure we'd all love to see the mystery pumpkin! If you're worried about it, perhaps put it in your profile for a bit so those that want to see it can, and those who are bit sensitive can choose not to.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind boggling visuals Isis, I would have loved to have seen it with my own eyes. Great costume as well.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Thanks ...the blonde wig was weird....my friends made me over...and I didn't look in a mirror until they were done. They said I didn't even look like the same person, but I felt the same...it's weird that you never ever see your own face...except in photos and the mirror...so you never know what people see when they are looking at you.

I sent a photo of the 85 year old lady's pumpkin to Valley...but I don't think I'll post it-if you really want to see it-I'll email it to you...it was "different", and to certain people it could be taken all kinds of different ways. Here's a clue...I thought she was calling it a "HOBO"...but she was saying something very close to that....and then I saw it, and I knew she was saying exactly what she meant to say. I was pretty much in shock. You think you've seen everything...and then along comes a little old lady and her politically incorrect pumpkin...I don't think it would have gone over well on the front page of the newspaper.

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like it was a nice party ISIS. You look like your still in high school with that wig and makeup on....very cool.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Isis, that looks amazing! I am getting hungry just looking at the pictures...
And you really do look like a totally different person with that wig!

It's so cool to get at least a little bit of a "second hand" Halloween experience over here in Europe through this site. [Smile]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool pictures indeed.
I like what you did with the pumpkins. Where do you still find the time to come here?

And I agree with the rest. That is a very nice picture with the blonde wig.
"you look like a different person" hehe. [Razz]

No seriously.. blonde looks good on you. [Wink]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

8 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have never guessed that was you in the blond wig! I LOVE IT!
| Site Updates: 8 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow your party looks awsome i bet you guys had a blast
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! You had some spread! Really nice job on the pumpkins. Impressive...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home