iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » OMG!!! Chinese Democracy gets a release date (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OMG!!! Chinese Democracy gets a release date
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too sure....check this site out:

http://www.velvetrevolver.com/

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as of yesterday you could still get the free dr. pepper just go to their website and put your info in they also have a number to call for the free drink if you have time to wait on the phone that is lol? dee [Smile]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$11.99 at BestBuy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1925065&skuId=9111016&type=product&ci_src=11138&ci_sku=9111016&nAID=11138&AID=10475872&PID=1234320&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsit e%2Folspage.jsp%3Fid%3D1925065%26skuId%3D9111016%26type%3Dproduct%26ci_src%3D11138%26ci_sku%3D9111016%26nAID%3D11138&ref=39&loc=01

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heard the song "Better" off the new album on the local radio station today. Sounded good......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm probably going to pick it up this weekend. I think I have to actually hold it in my hand to believe it's out. Yep, I was afraid the Dr. Pepper thing was too good to be true, looks like some red tape. Bummer.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toxic Sammy Hain:
They've been playing the title track "Chinese Democracy" on the rock station at Music Choice and I must say that I'm very underwhelmed. The instrumentation sounds pretty darn good but Axl's vocals suck. Just like the first incarnation of GNR Axl is the weak link. Slash, Izzy, Dizzy, Steven, Matt, & Duff carried you the first time Axl and looks like your new band will have to do the same.

Scratch that. I have heard the song a few more times and am really starting to like it a lot. Have also heard "Better" which I don't like nearly as much but it might grow on me as well. Guess I'll have to break down and buy this CD.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home