iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » My Packers.... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Packers....
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will be a major loss to not only the Pats but to the entire NFL if Brady doesn't return next year. You never want to see a star like that never be the same again. Mind you Giselle is probably taking good care of him.

Jerry Jones is just too hands on for my liking. Going out and getting these problematic players like Pacman Jones and T.O. I will never forgive Jones for parting ways with Jimmy Johnson like that.

People are picking on Plexico because of his diva ways. You go out of your way to complain about your contract, you finally get one in the offseason, and this is what you give in return to the team? You are an NFL player, not some second rate gangsta. Catch the ball and shutup. It's like there's some wide receiver disease going on.

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly on Jerry Jones. I still can't understand why these players find a need to hit the clubs and carry a gun into the club on top of that. I'm all for having a good time but it's time to grow up and accept some responsibilities once your in your 30s with kids......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard somewhere that players are carrying weapons to protect from getting their jewelry or chain snatched. Why can't you go to a club w/o carrying the bling? Or better yet why don't they buy their own club and install their own security? Or give up the nightclubs and spend more time helping the community.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Another epic Colts-Chargers playoff game in process. OT to boot.
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
I'm a bit surprised about an 8-8 team like the Chargers having homefield advantage against the 12-4 Colts.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chargers won their weak division where the Colts are a wildcard team

How about the Cardinals actually winning a playoff game? It's the first time they've won a home playoff gane in 61 years. Definitely one of the most inept teams in all of sports.

Chargers just beat the Colts in OT as I was typing this.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chargers are in a weak division. It'd be nice if they could somehow realign the divisions to make it more competitive than what it is. Maybe Obama can also implement a college football playoff system. There's a few teams who should have been in bowl games and a few where you stand back and think that a pee wee football team would make for more of a competitive division team than some of those out there that enabled other teams to make it to a bowl game (coughs ahem USC Trojans) while others with a tougher schedule didn't make it. I liked the comment Pete Carroll made pretty much saying USC was unbeatable. I guess so look at your damn schedule.......

P.S. Go Cards Ronnie!

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Anyone going to watch the NFL draft tomorrow? I guess it looks like Detroit will draft a QB.

I see the great TE Tony Gonzalez signed with Atlanta.

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Gonzalez got traded to the Falcons?

I never watch the NFL draft. It always drags on because they allow too much time in between selections.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Didn't hear he got traded, he must have been a free agent. I'm going to try and wade through the first round, I imagine the Vikings pick in the middle of the pack?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

22nd I believe since they were a playoff team
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
OMG, here we go again, Brett Favre is talking with the Vikings now? He must really want to get back at the Packers.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Gonzalez did go to the Falcons. He and Matt Ryan may make for quite the interesting combo. I'm seriously considering taking Ryan in the draft......
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home