iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 4
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are releasing new songs with the new version of Rock Band...and my son is so excited because there are alot of 70's and 80's songs that I like.

On Rock Band 2-80's song list:

Billy Idol White Wedding Pt I
1980’s Bon Jovi Livin’ on a Prayer
1980’s Duran Duran Hungry Like the Wolf
1980’s The Go-Go’s We Got the Beat
1980’s The Grateful Dead Alabama Getaway
1980’s Jane’s Addiction Mountain Song
1980’s Joan Jett Bad Reputation
1980’s Megadeth Peace Sells
1980’s Metallica Battery
1980’s Motorhead Ace of Spades
1980’s Ratt Round & Round
1980’s Replacements, The Alex Chilton
1980’s Sonic Youth Teen Age Riot
1980’s Survivor Eye of the Tiger

70's:

AC/DC Let There Be Rock
1970’s Allman Brothers Ramblin’ Man
1970’s Bad Company Shooting Star
1970’s Blondie One Way or Another
1970’s Bob Dylan Tangled Up in Blue
1970’s Cheap Trick Hello There
1970’s Devo Uncontrollable Urge
1970’s Elvis Costello Pump it Up
1970’s Fleetwood Mac Go Your Own Way
1970’s The Guess Who American Woman
1970’s Jethro Tull Aqualung
1970’s Journey Anyway You Want It
1970’s Kansas Carry On Wayward Son
1970’s Rush The Trees
1970’s Squeeze Cool for Cats
1970’s Steely Dan Bodhitsattva
1970’s Steve Miller Band Rock’n Me
1970’s Talking Heads Psycho Killer

The thing I don't like about Rock Band- #1 is how the make people look that are the characters-they all look freaky...and the other thing is half of the songs I never heard of-and when I hear them-I can't stand some of them...and I wonder who picked out the music.

On Guitar Hero 4-they just announced they will add "Beat it" to it.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's an interesting mix of songs. Some artists they have their big hits and others they have lesser known tracks. Only two songs I'm not familliar with is the Sonic Youth and Devo songs.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That's off the first album. It's amazing.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonic Youth's "Teen Age Riot" is off their 1988 album "Daydream Nation." Decent song.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odybtx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7278

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for odybtx   Email odybtx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just played Rock Band for the first time tonight. "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold. OK. So I played "easy". Got a 77% on it. [Big Grin]

My daughter's friends think I'm cool!

Posts: 12 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I've mentioned before, I'm a huge fan of Guitar Hero. You gain a new appreciation for tunes you've never paid much attention to in the past. If I had to say my fav tune to master, it would be "One" by Metallica on Guitar Hero III. But there are so many actually, I'm currently playing GH: Aerosmith.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never thought anything could beat my love of guitar hero...until I played drums on ROCK BAND.

I have to say that Epic by Faith No More is a great song to drum along to and knocks GH3's Number of The Beast off the top of my "fave songs to play videogames to" list...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home