iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » where would you go? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: where would you go?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My family and I are looking for sex.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have plans to go to Hawaii probably in about 2-3 years. We also want to go to Ireland and England, since that is where my ancestors came from to the U.S. Germany and Austria look beautiful and I've talked to a few people who have been there and they said it was beautiful and the people who live there are friendly. I would also like to go to Italy because I had a few classes on Italian civilization and literature in college and my prof. owned property there and talked on and on about how beautiful it was. Australia and New Zealand would be nice. And Norway looks so great, especially after having watched the Netflix show Lillyhammer.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I found this old thread while I was looking for a different one. I never made it to Hawaii (yet!) but I am going to Ireland next month for 12 days with my Father. I heard it is the rainy season in June, so I will be prepared and wear my London Fog coat!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a series of London Fog raincoats. Man, are they excellent in every way. I've been to the UK but not Ireland. You are going to have a heckuva trip. It looks like such a beautiful place.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Pittsburghgirl. I'm very jealous. A friend went a couple yrs ago. He said castles were everywhere. I think the pubs would be fun to visit. Would like to hear about it when you return.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crash what did you think off the UK apart from it being very wet?

I've traveled to quite a few places but never been to Ireland before but I bet it will be nice and I hope that when you go that you have a great time Pittsburghgirl.

I'm going to Budapest in Hungary this year and have never been there before so I don't really know what to expect but hopefully it will be pretty cool!

Just a little list of Places I'd like to travel

Toronto
Prague
Helsinki
New York
Amsterdam
Stockholm
Brisbane
Vancouver
Lake Garda in italy
Hamburg
Perth
Dublin
Chicago
Scotland
Pennsylvania
Florida
St Petersburg - Russia
Cornwall
All of the Caribbean

All I need now is the money so all donations welcome! [Big Grin]

[ 10. May 2016, 16:16: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The UK, even with the foggy, damp weather, is beautiful. A fantastic place with so much to offer.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

quote:
Originally posted by TerdNthePoolGGB:
Nice Pittsburghgirl. I'm very jealous. A friend went a couple yrs ago. He said castles were everywhere. I think the pubs would be fun to visit. Would like to hear about it when you return.

TerdinthePool, and everyone else: I will post pictures to my Facebook page when I return! If you are on Facebook, send me a private message here, and I will give you my name and a link to my FB page, if possible.
The trip is definitely going to be a once in a lifetime trip!

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun Pitts. No facebook here just the Rewind. [Razz]

You mentioned New Zealand in an older post in this thread. My mom has been there on a cruise and she said it is beautiful.

[ 10. May 2016, 19:19: Message edited by: TerdNthePoolGGB ]

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Hey Warrior, which one is at the top of your list?
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Ok Terdinthepool, I will try to post a few pictures here when I return then. I also have Twitter and Instagram, but I only check them once or twice a week. New Zealand looks spectacular! Someday...
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't go to Amsterdam !

You'll get harassed by singing Hare Krishna's there ! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YouŽll be Amsterdamned! [Big Grin] Ok, lousy joke...
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amsterdam sounds pretty scary to me I think i'll go there last!

If I had the money a tour of the Caribbean - Jamaica,Cuba,Barbados,Dominican Republic etc. i think would be the top of my to do list!

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Hey Young Warrior.I don't know if you like cruises but Disney has a cruise that goes to 5-6 Caribbean islands. I believe it sails out of Puerto Rico. I dontbrember the itenerary but Barbados was on it and I think Grenada.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
Disney cruises go to St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands too. [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home