iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » TV's Wonder Woman comes clean (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TV's Wonder Woman comes clean
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Morgan Fairchild actually looks better now. I have tons of pictures of her from my friend, he has met her many many times, she is in the DC area alot, she does alot of theater stuff/ plays. Her face and body look great...you can tell about the age though from people's hands...especially women.

It is interesting to me how many women who were big time models/actresses and were totally gorgeous...how they either are single...or they have been married numerous times...

Look at what Christie Brinkley is going through right now with her divorce. Lindsey Wagner has been married 4 times. Olivia Newton John just got married recently..Morgan isn't married. Tawney Kitaen beat her husband.

There are also very few women who are married to equally good looking men....

I was watching Rock Star wives on VH-1 this morning...and either the woman is really good looking, and the husband is nasty...or the husband is good looking and the wife is nasty.
Vince Neil's wife gives me the creeps.

Did anyone else watch that?

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, gosh, with all those ugly people, surely we would be too scared to watch. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Isis, I thought this thread was about the revelation that Lynda Carter was a recovering alcoholic, not about people we dislike for any reason.

Because it's gone so far from the original topic, and because there's trouble a-brewing, I'm locking the thread.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home