iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » whos got snow? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: whos got snow?
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Veronica.. "Uncle Buck" had a little snow in it.. right?

We got freezing rain instead of snow.. I'll take the snow!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everything is closing here...no work tomorrow...Be safe valley!
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got 20 inches of snow last night....

-

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That is crazy Veronica.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, snow feels so long ago now  -
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nova Scotia currently getting wallopped with a snow storm....calling for up to 65 cms. Everything closed / cancelled here as well. I was lucky to get home from work at 7 PM....my father in law picked me up with his monster truck. So I'm now home with my litte guy, awaiting my wife's return home from work at 11 PM. If someone can't get in to relieve her...she's stuck there...then I won't be able to go to work in the morning cause I'll need to stay home with my son...what a mess...really wish I was on days off for these silly storms...
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We actually had sunshine today..and I got to enjoy it some,I worked an early shift..it was really cold like 30's last night....but no snow here.

Veronica that's an awesome pic is that a snowball in mid flight? I have a cousin in Chicago she sent me a pic of a snow pile that was blown by the wind.....sooo cool [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was telling some of the rewinders today, on facebook.. that i can't imgaine what all of you go through with weather like that... that much snow?!? sheesh!

the temp dropped to the low 30s here in phoenix, and people were losing their minds haha. everyone was complaining how cold it was. i'm enjoying it as much as possible because our summers come quickly and last way too long.
don't get me wrong, i took one stop outside thought... wow, this IS cold. ..but still, nothing compared to what everyone else is experiencing.

hang in there, everyone!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past week we've had temps like -30 degrees C, which typically with the wind chill feels like -35 to -40...not sure what that converst to in F...but dat's darn cold! They basically suggest you stay in doors so you don't get frost bite on your face. The 30's Muffy and Ronnie?...that's t-shirt weather!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title of this thread should be, "Who DOESN'T have snow!"

We get hit twice a week over here in the northeast lately....

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Veronica.. I think I've decided to wait until June for my next Chicago adventure. ha.. I can't believe that pic is Lakeshore Drive!

kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Wow...that's a crazy pic. We had yet another storm last evening, which was kind of unexpected. I worked a back shift (7PM to 7PM), however, got stuck at work for two extra hours due to the storm as someone couldn't get in.

So when I got home after a 14 hour backshift, certainly wasn't going to shovel snow. After a nice sleep and supper, had to shovel then...of course after the temperature dropped and yet again turned the snow extremely hard. A good two hour workout on the other hand. * Another few weeks and we're out of February...our worst month of the year for weather...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home