iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Your 80's heart throb..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your 80's heart throb.....
Fostersman
Rewind Curious
Member # 37345

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fostersman   Email Fostersman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with most of the names put forward like Catherine Mary Stuart, Phoebe Cates and Elizabeth Shue. But theres two names I must put forward from the film Somekind Of Wonderful,they are Mary Stuart Masterson and the very lovely Lea Thompson
Posts: 7 | From: ROTHERHAM | Registered: Feb 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My crush....there were 2......and I got to meet one of them this past year.

#1- Reb Brown- Captain America (I met him, got my picture with him, he was so nice, and he's still cute).

#2- Sam Jones- Flash Gordon (I love that movie- and I rewind it all the time just to see him in those black leather shorts)- and my friend met him and got me his autograph and a video of him talking to...it's really cool. I absolutely hate the movie TED- the only good thing about it, was the Flash Gordon stuff.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nostalgic for the '80's
Ace Rewinder
Member # 37454

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Nostalgic for the '80's   Email Nostalgic for the '80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the model/singer "Samantha Fox" was gorgeous back in the late '80's - and still do [Wink]

I also liked the actress Sybil Danning back in the '80's; IIRC, she was in her 30's at that time but was still extremely hot - and I've always been into older women, even when I was a kid [Wink]

[ 11. October 2016, 18:17: Message edited by: Nostalgic for the '80's ]

Posts: 400 | Registered: Sep 2016 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jake Ryan!!!!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nostalgic, I remember Sybill Danning from L.A. Bounty and Amazon Women on the Moon. She was very beautiful and tall.
Jessie, how did I know you would say Jake Ryan?! 😊

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my first one was Elisabeth Shue. Karate Kid and Adventures in Babysitting!
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Catherine Mary Stewart

Trying hard to think who was my main movie crush but from different names thrown up but definitely Heather Thomas and Catherine Mary Stewart,also I really liked Jennifer Connelly as well especially from the time of Career Opportunities,Hot Spot etc.

-
Jennifer Connelly

Plus Diane Franklin,Lori Loughlin,Ione Skye the list could go on and on...

-
Diane Franklin

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I got a bunch on my list too.

Here's a few that I had posters/magazine pictures of on my bedroom walls growing up...

Sheena Easton
 -

Demi Moore
 -

Lita Ford
 -

Betsy Russell
 -

Paula Abdul
 -

[ 18. February 2017, 17:52: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by aTomiK:
[QB] I would say Olivia d'Abo.
I watched Conan the Destroyer so many times,
i knew all the lines.

She was special for sure aTomiK.

I guess nobody remembers Daisy Duke.
Also
Linda Fiorentino
Rachel Ward
Mia Sara
Markie Post
Alyssa Milano
Jo from Facts of Life

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Lee Curtis, Heather Thomas and Kelly Le Brock.
Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home