iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » 80s pictures search (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 80s pictures search
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hewzy, that picture is too cute, I love it. [Smile]
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any pics from the 80s... Maybe... I have to check something... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hewzy-Enjoy being young. I got engaged in 1989...so your definately much younger than me....but it's very cool that you like the 80s so much. I actually love the 70s just as much as the 80s, because that's when I was a little kid.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80's rocked, I see the resemblance to Bruce.
Eleanor, you were too cute.
I don't know how to scan an old photo to put it up here.

Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
80's rocked, I see the resemblance to Bruce.

It's an odd coincidence because Maiden has been my all-time favorite band since I was 10.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
I don't have any pics from the 80s... Maybe... I have to check something... [Big Grin]

Jdoc, I have the same thing - there are hardly any pictures of me from the 80's. I don't know why. I have have tons of embarrassing ones from the 70’s hehe, but only a handful from my most cherished decade. [Frown]
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know...I don't have many pictures of me in the 80s either...not compared to now...and none at any of the things I wish I would have had pictures of. Like I have 1 picture of me at the Prom and that was the one they took at the school, and then I have the one that someone took for our yearbook. But, my mom never took any pictures. I have no pictures of any parties I had in high school. I have a couple pictures from graduation- but we had an all night party at the school-I never took any pictures. I never took any pictures of me and my high school boyfriend, and we dated for several years. I don't have 1 picture of he and I together, and I can't even believe it. I think that's why I am so crazed about everything...is because I don't have any thing to prove any of my life happened.

I have a few pictures from when I lived in Virginia in 1987...but I did a ton of stuff, and I met so many people, and I have no pictures of them. My roommate and I talked about how everything feels like a movie....and somethings were so crazy that we did...that if I didn't have her to verify it happened, I would think I dreamed the whole thing.

Now...I over compensate for that...by taking a billion pictures, but it is because I want proof for later in life of the things I went and did....because you forget so many details, and like I said about some of the pictures I have from the 80s...I look at everything in the picture, and connect memories to all of it.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't only have to be just 80's pics everyone. They just have to be from back in the day. Let's see some more from others! No need to be embarassed....we're all friends.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me 8 years old, 1986

Dig the plastic cowboy vest... it had a matching gunbelt and sheriff's hat!

-

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa... that was big!!! im no wiz at photoshop!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Wouldn't have wanted to mess with you! [Big Grin]
imawalkingcorpse
Master Rewinder
Member # 1675

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for imawalkingcorpse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I unfortunately lost all of my pictures including school pictures in an apartment fire in 96, I never thought I would miss the Simon LeBon hairdo with the old GT performer pics.
Posts: 199 | From: Overland Park | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home