iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » 80s pictures search (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 80s pictures search
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool:

http://images.google.com/images?&hl=en&q=1980s+source:life&&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=20

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool find jdoc.

Here are some covers from Rolling Stone magazine:
http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/covers/_/year/1985

You can brownse from 1967 to 2007, which is pretty neat.

Next up: Playboy magazine covers. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
Cool find jdoc.

Here are some covers from Rolling Stone magazine:
http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/covers/_/year/1985

You can brownse from 1967 to 2007, which is pretty neat.

Next up: Playboy magazine covers. [Big Grin]

Wow, is that 80's Rocked on the cover of the Julien Lennon one!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] Uncanny!!!
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Wow, is that 80's Rocked on the cover of the Julien Lennon one!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] Uncanny!!!

You're a funny guy Jack! [Big Grin]

Hey, let's see your highschool pic. Better yet....let's see if anyone else on here is willing to show what they looked like back in the day. Afterall, this is an 80's site. Any takers? I doubt it.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a great idea to post pictures of us "back in the day"...there's alot of new people here now...some are so young though that their pictures will be of them in diapers.

Here's some pictures of me in the 80's....I miss my clothes:

Since it is close to Christmas...here's me on Christmas morning, with no Make -up in 1987:

-

-

That's me in 1987-with make up

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics ISIS. I knew you would have no problem with this. Let's see if anyone else will.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80sRocked-Your picture on your profile is a really nice picture...you shouldn't have any problems either on posting pictures.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
This is me from a few days ago:

-

I am done posting pictures now...I hope everyone else will too.

I have billions of 80s pictures.

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
80sRocked-Your picture on your profile is a really nice picture...you shouldn't have any problems either on posting pictures.

Thanks. I need to upload them first, but I'm only gonna post them if others do their's too. That's the deal.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
It's weird that you even brought up about posting pictures, because I was showing my son pictures of my family at Christmas in the 80s. I showed him my Dad wearing an Indiana Jones style hat, and my brother wearing a pair of Ninja Pajamas-that I bought him for Christmas. My son had never seen those pictures, he didn't even know what my house looked like-the one I grew up in...so we were looking through tons of pictures.

I have a billion photo albums with pictures of my son in them, and he's never looked at any of them. I don't even know if he can remember what he looked like as a baby.

I have always loved photos...because I don't just look at the person in the picture...I look at what they are wearing and the furniture in the back ground...and if they are my own pictures...I think about exactly what I was doing when that picture was taken, then I think about what happened before the picture, and after the picture.

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ISIS, you looked dang hot on Christmas morning in 87'!!

As for posting pictures, I'm at a disadvantage. As most of you guys know by now I'm posting from work and well these sons of guns in here have restrictions up the wazzoo, so I am unable to do so. It sucks I know, but one day I'm gonna buy that laptop and then look out!! Cos my bare booty is gonna be all up in here!!! [Smile]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Cos my bare booty is gonna be all up in here!!! [Smile]

Is that a threat? [Eek!]
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Call it a perk..!! [Wink]
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it rather fun to laugh at myself! When I get some time I will search at home for some good 80's pictures. But this one will have to do for now.

http://flickr.com/photos/31710004@N04/3048256082/

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Oh my gosh-you were so cute. I could have been your babysitter. [Wink]
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was trying to suck up to my dad in that picture. That was the look that got me what I wanted from him at that age!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
I was trying to suck up to my dad in that picture. That was the look that got me what I wanted from him at that age!

Girls and their Daddies!! [Smile]
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Since EleanorJune posted one, so will I. You look adorable by the way. [Wink]

Christmas, 1989 - I was 16 and I'm not wearing make-up either [Wink]

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/fortheloveofgod/1745970.jpg

I've been told that I look like a young Bruce D!ckinson in this one. [Big Grin] I'll do more if anyone else joins in!

[ 22. November 2008, 19:31: Message edited by: 80'sRocked ]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
80sRocked-You look like Kevin Brophy....he was also in the movie "The Seduction" with Morgan Fairchild....but he didn't look like he did when he was in Lucan. He had cut his hair by then.

There is someone else you remind me of too, but I can't think who it is....it might come to me eventually.

I had posted more pictures of me, but I took them off...I didn't want to over load everyone, and have to hear about it forever.

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely see the Bruce ****inson resemblance. But can you wield an epee as well as Bruce?
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Toxic Sammy Hain:
I definitely see the Bruce ****inson resemblance. But can you wield an epee as well as Bruce?

Not many can my friend. [Big Grin]
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is me in very late 1989, at my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Don't you love the skinny tie?

I wish I was that cute now...

-

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Stitch-You were so cute!
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was me and my cousin Sophia in 1989.... damn it makes me feel so young compared to you guys !!!! [Smile]
 -

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Those pics are great guys. As promised, here's another. 1984, I was 11:

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/fortheloveofgod/293870.jpg

My dreams of becoming a rock star started early. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home