iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Hall and Oates (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hall and Oates
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sweet Ronnie......haha you should sport that HaO shirt! like I sport my Wang chung shirt [Wink] haha

I guess I never grew up with them, my mom never played them........it's very much "adult slow rock" and I love cheese......but they just never appealed to me all that much to buy an album, you know?

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear ya muffy.

adult slow rock is a good way to describe their music. it does help when your 4, 5 years old and your dad is in the den creating drum beats to 'adult education.' hehe you tend to take a liking to certain things that surround you, i guess [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NowhereGirl:

adult slow rock is a good way to describe their music. it does help when your 4, 5 years old and your dad is in the den creating drum beats to 'adult education. [Smile]

WOW. You gals are making me feel "old". [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a huge H&O fans, but they had a great sound. Whenever I can't go for that comes on, it can still move a crowd like no one's business. Even out of touch still rocks. I heard a while ago that H&O were currently going to work with this electronic/funk duo from here(Montreal) called Chromeo which would be an incredible collaboration. I hope they do, nothing would be cooler than them having a big dancefloor smash in the 2000's.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home