iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Famous good looking 80's chicks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Famous good looking 80's chicks
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winona Ryder (hubba hubba)
Molly Ringwald
Mary Stuart Masterson
Sigourney Weaver
Elvira (he he)

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat
Master Rewinder
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Fat   Email Fat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebecca De Mornay (Wow, very nice.)

[Eek!]

Posts: 180 | From: Nor. Cal 510 | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hordak
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1772

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hordak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just ain't right that the divine Helen Slater hasn't been mentioned yet, so I'll type it again...

HELEN SLATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her as Supergirl = my All-Time #1 Celebrity Crush by a mile [Cool] . She really did look *spectacularly* hot in that, 10/10, also WAY more likeable than the (admittedly) equally beautiful, more successful Pfeiffer.

Others deserving of a good worship;

Cindy Morgan in 'Caddyshack'
Nancy Allen in 'Dressed To Kill'
Farrah Fawcett in 'Saturn 3'
Jessica Lange in 'Tootsie'
Shelley Long in 'Night Shift'
Maud Adams in 'Octopussy'
Mary E Mastrantonio in 'Color Of Money'
Kelly LeBrock in 'Weird Science'
Kim Cattrall in 'Mannequin'
Daphne Zuniga in 'Spaceballs The Movie'
Nancy Travis in 'Three Men & A Baby'
Priscilla Presley in 'Naked Gun'
Madeleine Stowe in 'Revenge'
Kylie Minogue in 'I Should Be So Lucky' video [Big Grin]

Posts: 97 | From: Midlands, UK | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking for myself, I find the following 80s women who haven't been mentioned attractive:

-Kathleen Wilhoite ("Private School", "Witchboard" and "Murphy's Law")

-Sherri Stoner (She played Lisa in "Reform School Girls" and her face and body were the model for Ariel in "The Little Mermaid")

-Barbara Hershey (Yes, even with the lip enhancements, she still looked good in "Beaches"...Very odd that I think she's an 80s looker, considering that she's more than 3-and-a-half decades older than I am)

-Ginger Lynn (Um, moving on...)

-Brigitte Nielsen (She was beautiful in "Red Sonja" and "Beverly Hills Cop 2"...It's too bad that most people of my generation will know her only as the worn-looking woman who was being wooed by Flavor Flav of Public Enemy)

-Rosie Perez (An 80s babe by the skin of her teeth...If "Do The Right Thing" were released in 1990, she'd still be beautiful, but she couldn't be on this list)

-Siouxsie Sioux (Yes, I do enjoy Goth-looking women, and she was a total babe)

-Claudia Wells (The first Jennifer in the "Back To The Future" trilogy...As lovely as Elisabeth Shue was and is, I always thought that Claudia Wells was a bit more beautiful...)

-Melanie Griffith (She's not much now, but back in the 80s she was a four-on-the-floor babe...See "Fear City" for proof of this)

-Shelley Long (She was beautiful in a brainy sort of a way, especially in "Hello Again")

-Kathleen Turner (29 posts in and NO ONE has mentioned her yet, outside of her character Jessica Rabbit? She was one of the definitions of beauty in the 80s..."Body Heat", "Romancing The Stone", "Crimes Of Passion", all great movies for her looks)

-Sandahl Bergman (This lovely lady could dance like no one's business...She could go from sword-and-sorcery flicks like "Conan The Barbarian" and the aforementioned "Red Sonja" into a cheesy-but-fun comedy like "Stewardess School")

-Ellen Foley (Before Markie Post on "Night Court", there was Foley...It was those big, beautiful expressive eyes that made her look good)

-Amy Irving (The perfect example of the girl-next-door beauty, not to mention those were her pipes supplying Jessica Rabbit's singing voice in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit")

-Elizabeth Daily (I'm surprised that the "Valley Girl" fans didn't mention her...Her beauty was that of a pixie-like quality)

-Mary Gross (Former SNL cast member whose biggest 80s role was opposite Rebecca De Mornay in "Feds"...What can I say? I'm a sucker for a nerdy-looking woman)

-Penelope Ann Miller (Her beauty was that of a porcelain doll type...Lovely, but fragile. Examples of her 80s beauty include "Adventures In Babysitting", "Biloxi Blues" and the 80s-by-virtue-of-copyright-date "Downtown" [80s-by-virtue-of-copyright-date movies are those that although released in 1990 are copyrighted 1989, making them 80s movies. Those are the only 90s movies that can TRULY be considered 80s movies...Not stuff like "Pump Up The Volume" or "Home Alone"])

-Jamie Lee Curtis (Another one I can't believe it's only being mentioned now. 2 words: "Trading Places")

Also, for all those mentioning Jennifer Connelly...While she is a beautiful woman, she's not really an 80s beauty. The films most of you cite as indicative of her beauty are actually 90s movies (i.e, "The Hot Spot" and "Career Opportunities".) If you were to go by her 80s roles, she did only one 80s movie when she was legal. That movie was "Some Girls", and if you're talking about that movie, fine. Consider this, though...If you consider Connelly an 80s beauty for most of her 80s work, then in the 80s you probably would've gone up the river for pedophilia. [Wink]

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw Kathleen Turner 2 nights ago ...she was on the Jon Stewart Show...she looked better than she had in the past, but she is definatly old now.

I thought of a couple other girls that didn't get mentioned:

Donna Wilkes-Angel

Nancy Allen-Carrie

P.J. Soles- Halloween

Robin Stille-Slumber Party Massacre

Jeana Thomasina-10 to Midnight/Up the Creek

Alexandra Paul- Christine

Melody Anderson- Flash Gordon

Ornella Muti-Flash Gordon

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home