iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Famous good looking 80's chicks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Famous good looking 80's chicks
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are soooooooooooooo many!

Here's some of mine.

Martika(Singer)
Samantha Mathis(Pump up the volume)
Rae Dawn Chong(Commando)

Think of some more later.My brains on re-charge.

Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well Im a girl but I'll play.

LITA FORD
CHRISTINA APPLEGATE
SAMANTHA FOX
VIXEN

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a girl too...but I know good looking when I see it:

Phoebe Cates
Betsy Russell
Jill Schoelen
Heather Thomas
Christie Brinkley
Cheryl Tiegs
Melody Anderson (Dale Arden, Flash Gordon)
Ornella Muti (Flash Gordon)

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Music:

Ann and Nancy Wilson- Heart
Joan Jett
Stevie Nicks

I forgot Diane Lane, she could be music too-for Streets of Fire.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh...yeah...put me down for Phoeboe Cates too. I love her! And Diane Franklin.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well Cindymancini just reminded me of 2 more, from Secret Admirer:

Lori Laughlin
Kelly Preston

and then I thought of

Catherine Mary Stewart (Mischief)

I also like:
Deborah Foreman
Amy Steel
and Deborah Goodrich
even though all 3 of them are more regular looking than maybe a super model type, but they all have cool personalities in their movies that make them more attractive.

Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that is a tough choice

I like the ones listed above with Kelly Preston, Phoebe Cates, Diane Franklin, and Christy Brinkley.

What about: Kim Basinger, Goldie Hawn, and Lea Thompson? I loved their 80s looks.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpecialK
Master Rewinder
Member # 2152

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SpecialK   Email SpecialK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy Valen. What I wouldn't have given to be Jason Gedrick in "The Heavenly Kid" and chose her over the ditzy blonde long before he did.

And, Kelly Preston. One of the hottest out there.

Posts: 221 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the eighties, there really wasn't much movie competition for Michelle Pfeiffer.....

As far as music goes, Kim Wilde was always (and still is) very pleasant on the eyes.........

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Kim Wilde in a Hertfordshire pub about 4 weeks ago, not quite the hottie she used to be. Apparently she is a local...and has Sunday dinner in there quite alot.. Was strange to see her with her kids etc.
Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Sherilyn Fenn.

The Wraith and Just one of the guys. Very underrated.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man!Mostly chicks in response!

Brains re-charged.

Mary Stuart Masterson-Some kind of wonderful
Blonde bad chick-"Teen wolf",
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio-In anything(She has to be my ultimate fave)
Pat Benatar,
Cindy Mancini-Can't buy me love,
Bangles,
Phantom Blue,
Meanstreak,
Chick who Josh liked-Big(Bit young for me now.)
Belinda Carlisle,
Sinitta,
Tiffany,(Sorry,We'll i liked her back then)
Debbie Gibson(Ditto)
Big breasted one from-Police Academy
Vasquez-Aliens
Ashley Laurence(I think that's her name)-Hellraiser 1 and 2
Rock Goddess(Some of)

Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LEA THOMPSON. PERIOD.

Jennifer Grey, Ally Sheedy and Mary Stuart Masterson take up the lower ranks. But Lea is number one.

Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
Never was that into Lea really.I think Mary Stuart was better.

Ahh!Kelly Le Brock.She was a terrible actress but,she was a looker.
Taylor Dayne,
Lorraine Lewis(Singer with Femme Fatale)
Doro Pesch,

kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another girl's response - sorry.

What about Andi Macdowell? She can't act but she is beautiful. Or Brooke Shields - aka blue lagoon?
Kim Catrall in Mannequin? Agree with Samantha Mathis and all the others. What about Deborah Harry? She was very popular. Sorry - it's a bit hard to answer.

Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
What about Tawny Kitaen????????
Anna Sullivan
Master Rewinder
Member # 4010

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Anna Sullivan   Email Anna Sullivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gav:
Never was that into Lea really.I think Mary Stuart was better.

Ahh!Kelly Le Brock.She was a terrible actress but,she was a looker.
Taylor Dayne,
Lorraine Lewis(Singer with Femme Fatale)
Doro Pesch,

Damn! Those first two were ones I was gonna say. Oh well...Elizabeth Shue then. That smile was killer. Did anyone else know that Taylor Dayne is doing a show called "Remaking Taylor Dayne" in which she is trimming down, getting a 'modern look', finally putting some long needed hot oil treatment and a pair of thinning scissors in her hair. She even gets botox and does workouts in front of the camera...all to try and 'come back' after her 80's success.
Posts: 232 | From: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Connelly [Smile]

Jami Gertz

Bobbie Brown (Cherry Pie Video)

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Anna-I saw part of the "remaking Taylor Dane" last night. It is kind of sad to see them having been so popular all at once, and now you see her as a single mom, her parents either lived with her-or were there all the time to take care of her 2 kids. She was in Disney doing a preformance, and they showed the audience, and nobody even seemed to care, and she actually still can sing. I didn't think she looked that bad, because I never thought she ever looked that good to begin with. I saw where she was going with the 2 guys to get a clothing make over- but I can't stand those 2 guys ...so, I had to quit watching. All I wanted to see was what she looked like at the end, and if it made that much of a difference. Cause Vince Neil looked weird in the end.

When I see people that have had plastic surgery- they remind me of Jack Nicholson when he did the Joker in the first Batman, they have this permanent smile like their face is stretched so far that they can't close their mouth.

Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
Yeah Jami Gertz was a beauty!"Jersey Girl"was a good film.

Mamamia-You mentioned Tawny(Ex David Coverdales Mrs)She was in "Witchboard"which was a cool film.

Winona Ryder
Kim Myers

CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna Sullivan
Master Rewinder
Member # 4010

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Anna Sullivan   Email Anna Sullivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Isis, I know what you mean. They either end up looking like they're permanently surprised or with the blow up dole face. Either one is not attractive. I hate how talent is supposed to equal young. If she can sing and I agree that she can, why can't she present herself as she is...mature and fabulous. God, look at all the young, beautiful ones who can't sing a note to save their lives!!
Posts: 232 | From: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raggedyman
Master Rewinder
Member # 4065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for raggedyman   Email raggedyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh boy...! BELINDA CARLISLE, KELLY LE BROCK, MARY STUART MASTERSON, KELLY LYNCH, PHOBE CATES, LEA THOMPSON, SHEENA EASTON, SIOBHAN FAHEY (from BANANARAMA), WINONA RYDER (in HEATHERS... still actually!), ALLY SHEEDY, JESSICA RABBIT, DEBBIE GIBSON, that chick from TRANSVISION VAMP, GEORGINA from GRANGE HILL, MADONNA (but she's rank now!), TIFFANY, CHEETARA from THUNDERCATS, BARBARA CRAMPTON (in RE-ANIMATOR), JAMI GERTZ and of course JENNIFER CONNELLY... [Wink]
Posts: 241 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I forgot a few who I thought were really pretty- Emma Samms, and Pamela Sue Martin.
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ione skye (say anything with john cusak)
diane franklin
lynn holly johnson (ice castles)
kerri green (goonies)

Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home