iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are you listening to right now? (Page 42)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"Middle of The Road"

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Bong-Ra and Deformer present Voodoom (2015), double-vinyl release only ! [Cool]

Hard hitting drum n bass / breakcore album from Holland's own PRSPCT label.
The always reliable Bong-Ra joins forces with Deformer (aka Mike Redman),
who also created the creepy sculpture that made it onto the front cover !

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
 -

Great pic man! I have never seen such a cool pic of The Hammersmith Odeon. Although I've lived in Australia for most of my life, I was born in Hammersmith in 81. I am gonna make that pic my wallpaper!
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary Moore - Parisienne Walkways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyTHJ40pasM

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the pic of Odeon also.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Unfortunately it looks a lot different now. I went there about 5 years ago and it looks totally different.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Who Do You Want to Be? - Oingo Boingo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrSpDCuPEow

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorite radio stations started full blown Christmas music today
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I'm working my way through six complete live shows from The Jam in this awesome new box set ! [Cool]

Check out this clip to get an overall impression of the box itself : www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1f0A94HCzs

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

A lot of Heart.

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
That box-set looks fantastic, Johnny!

-

Blur: The Best Of

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
That box-set looks fantastic, Johnny!

Yeah, they really put some love into it. Nice sound quality too. No dodgy bootleg live material to be found here ! [Smile]

-

The Runaways - Queens Of Noise (1977)

Generally considered to be the best Runaways studio album, it also features some pretty catchy tunes,
most notably Joan Jett's I Love Playing With Fire. My personal favorite however is Neon Angels On The Road To Ruin.

Check out the whole album here : www.youtube.com/watch?v=98SzL1mFlAg

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

Orbital - The Brown Album

Lush 3-1

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

The Chemical Brothers - Surrender

Hey Boy Hey Girl

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

A very stripped down cover of Type O Negative's "Love You To Death"

[ 24. January 2016, 14:35: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

Did You Just Take The Long Way Home

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

https://youtu.be/mHWB2A-V_IM - been listening to
mitch ryder's - when you were mine again which features in - hot dog the movie and the music video also contains the very busty - kitten natividad who also appeared in the fun 1983 teenage romp - my tutor

and also

-

https://youtu.be/ytLX7JmDNzw sparkle by - no doubt from the push and shove album.

[ 05. February 2016, 17:34: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the Mitch Ryder link, warrior. Cool video!
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Towards the end of the music video atomik he stops in front of a movie theatre and - chained heat,evil dead and still smokin are playing - an awesome night out at the movies that would have made!
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home