iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are you listening to right now? (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
motorhead - i am the sword

im convinced that chazz bono listened to motorhead to help in the transition of becoming a man, at the very least it added a few extra chest hairs.

then again those chest hairs could have been there back when she was chastity

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Loverboy rocks! I own all their cd´s except VI.

They have a new album "Rock´n´Roll Revival" out now from Frontiers Records.
Three new tracks plus nine classics re-recorded.
I must say that i don´t usually buy albums with re-recorded tunes but it´s good to see that the band is still alive.

-

Loverboy is MTV. When I hear them that is what I think of, and my youth in the early 80's when MTV was absolutely awesome.
Youtube has let us relive the videos of that time and that makes me [Smile]

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loverboy was one of MTV´s pet bands in the early 80s but turned their back during the Wildside (1987) album.

I love all the Loverboy music videos.
My brother has the promo video collection on VHS tape including these tunes:

WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND
LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT
LUCKY ONES
TURN ME LOOSE
THIS COULD BE THE NIGHT
QUEEN OF THE BROKEN HEARTS
GANGS IN THE STREET
DANGEROUS
HOT GIRLS IN LOVE

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
La Bouche -- Sweet Dreams.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

203 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evol Intent - live DOA 2006 D&B mix.
| Site Updates: 203 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

203 Updates!

Bison B.C. - Two-Day Booze
| Site Updates: 203 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zigyma7ik:
Evol Intent - live DOA 2006 D&B mix.

Hey, i have some Evol Intent records.. Nice pick, Zigyma7ik ! [Smile]
Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

^ Whoa a fellow basshead.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Loverboy was one of MTV´s pet bands in the early 80s but turned their back during the Wildside (1987) album.

I love all the Loverboy music videos.
My brother has the promo video collection on VHS tape including these tunes:

WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND
LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT
LUCKY ONES
TURN ME LOOSE
THIS COULD BE THE NIGHT
QUEEN OF THE BROKEN HEARTS
GANGS IN THE STREET
DANGEROUS
HOT GIRLS IN LOVE

Lucky Ones. Love that one the most.
Speaking of MTV... I purchased some old MTV footage on Ebay vhs mode. Like 15 hours or so. Very fun to get together with old friends and watch those videos and the commercials are entertaining also. The set is supposed to have the 1st 4 hours of MTV. Have not watched that one yet.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

14 Updates!

High on Fire - Warhorn
| Site Updates: 14 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

SOS Band - Just Be Good To Me

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

22 Updates!

SPL vs Limewax @ Sinous rec D&B mix.
| Site Updates: 22 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

TRIUMPH

-

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Hounds of Love

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

should've known better - richard marx http://youtu.be/DckYV3FQfSE

[ 28. February 2013, 10:59: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young Warrior.. terrific song!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first two, maybe three, Richard Marx albums are great!

gotta go back, i love Triumph too!

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

7 Updates!

Baroness - A Horse Called Golgotha
| Site Updates: 7 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

quote:
The first two, maybe three, Richard Marx albums are great!

gotta go back, i love Triumph too!

Excellent stuff(Triumph). I dont understand why I purchased my 1st cd of theirs recently even though have liked them for 30 years.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zz top - cherry red

next month, new album!

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Industrial Revolution Part II

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

Dethklok - Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd Man Out S/T. 1988 Pro skateboarder Steve Caballero formed this band and played guitar. Very post punk influenced and very good. Out of print on cassette and lp. Never was on CD.

-

Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

^ Sounds cool.

Tool - Sober

CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Order
International
"Thieves Like Us"

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home