iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are you listening to right now? (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Type O Negative - World Coming Down
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simoneer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8941

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Simoneer   Author's Homepage   Email Simoneer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Shaolin Death Squad's album Intelligent Design. This is among the weirdest crap I've ever listened to... I love it!

Posts: 56 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fiat Lux - Photography
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feels like heaven
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I have been listening a ton to this song that I didn't know existed from INXS "Don't Change".

It's the best song that I have ever heard from them.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kool & The Gang - Cherish
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
feels like heaven

It doesn't get much better [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Pyromantic:
Kool & The Gang - Cherish

Nice! Now you got me in the mood to listen to 'Tonight' and 'Fresh', two of my K&TG favorites.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pet Shop Boys-Always On My Mind
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alisha-Baby Talk
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Secret Admirer:
Nice! Now you got me in the mood to listen to 'Tonight' and 'Fresh', two of my K&TG favorites.

love Tonight, Fresh and Misled!! love that group...J.T. Taylor has one of the best voices in r&b music, in my opinion. [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Dimmu Borgir - Puritania
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listening to the Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again.... love the synth sounds in this song.
and Annie Lennox's music, Why, Lighter Shade Of Pale...and more. her voice is so awesome. when you hear that voice, you know it's her.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Stratovarius - Twilight Symphony

...Still easily one of my favorite tracks from this band.

oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a wonderful world - eva cassidy
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

the new Kanye - Runaway...love it.
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Freezepop - Stakeout (Elevator Trip Remix)

...if ever there was a band that came out in the last decade that really captured the 80's throwback pop sound...it would be this band.

oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Pyromantic:
Freezepop - Stakeout (Elevator Trip Remix)

...if ever there was a band that came out in the last decade that really captured the 80's throwback pop sound...it would be this band.

oh Pyro . . .agreed! [Smile]
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Commodores - Lady (You Bring Me Up)
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Is The Drug by Roxy Music, on the radio in the background.....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Just bought this Kevin Paige: s/t (1989) cd.
I really like this tune:

Kevin Paige - Don't Shut Me Out

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check It Out-Nicki Minaj & Will.i.am

Samples The Buggles...right there, it's great!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Has anyone heard the version of "I Heard it Through the Grapevine" that was on the end of Eastbound and Down the other night.

It's by the Slits. It's incredible.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baton Rouge: " Light At The End Of The Tunnel "
from the very melodic Lights Out of the Playground (1991) album.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Otep - Blood Pig
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cult- Rain..... any late 80's Cult is awesome!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home