iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » what rocker would you like to be for a day? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what rocker would you like to be for a day?
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care which one, as long as I can crimp my hair again!
| Site Updates: IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crimped hair... Groovy baby!!
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
I don't care which one, as long as I can crimp my hair again!

Don't get me started with crimped hair EleanorJune. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

101 Updates!

Why? Is it one of those things that you can't stand? Or what?

Sadly enough I still have a crimper and have worn my hair like that in the studio before! It is such a conversation starter.

| Site Updates: 101 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually...Pam Anderson was pretty when she was really young-before she ever disfigured herself, but she was always skanky...becoming a celebrity just enhanced everything about her.

I don't want to be Eddie Money either...it was cool to hang with him, but his life was nothing I'd want...we all agreed that we were all doing much better than that.

There actually isn't anyone I'd trade my own life for.

I really love Stevie Nicks music, but she's had a rough life at times too, and I wouldn't have wanted to have gone through alot of the stuff she did.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always had a soft spot for Pam, but I can understand the strife with her track record with men( just about every tatooed, rebellious rocker who came down the pike), and her adult movies with Tommy. I guess I used to like her when she was on Home Improvement. She should do more comedy, there was a cancelled sitcom of her's last year that I liked.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:

Quite the opposite....I've praised the crimper on many occasions since joining here. Nothing is hotter than crimped hair on women....in my opinion.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by EleanorJune:
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Quite the opposite....I've praised the crimper on many occasions since joining here. Nothing is hotter than crimped hair on women....in my opinion.

You charmer you!! [Wink]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Maybe Jack....but I always speak the truth! [Wink]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Maybe Jack....but I always speak the truth! [Wink]

A noble asset in a human being. I commend you sir:D
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about crimped facial hair? Hottest trend in 2009.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
What about crimped facial hair? Hottest trend in 2009.

I think you may be on to something here! I would love to see this!!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
I've got it... Itches a little... [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home