iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What is Love?- Howard Jones (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is Love?- Howard Jones
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's the spirit, muffy! i do the same thing...i know of songs and i remember hearing them but never gave them much attention and one day, i am all over it. [Big Grin]

keep rocking the 'no one is to blame'... it's so awesome. i love it!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No one is to Blame keeps getting stuck in my head every time I listen to it! I'm loving experiencing music I knew but didn't really know [Smile]
It's that keyboard intro. It's dead simple, but really catchy.

"... and you want her... and she wants you..."

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got new earbuds and rocked out on No One is to Blame! It sounded so amazing and it's still in my head [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from Wikipedia, he has a facebook fan page which I belong to - I will forward the link to ya later, Muffy.

And of course, there's always HIS OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Like to Get To Know You Well was a song of his I always liked....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It's tie to Better off Dead makes it great, and for a while a song I couldn't find.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I got new earbuds and rocked out on No One is to Blame! It sounded so amazing and it's still in my head [Smile]
Can you actually rock out to a slow ballad?!

Tell me the secret of good earphones - mine are always falling out! Grrr!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I can rock out to ballads! [Smile] haha

What's funny is I just watched Romy and Michelle's Highschool Reunion with a buddy and I had to sing and point out "oh that's Howard Jones" when a few weeks ago I couldn't have haha she was impressed!

My buds stay in....and it's my first pair....push them way in Logan you won't loose them [Smile] haha

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
My buds stay in....and it's my first pair....push them way in Logan you won't loose them [Smile] haha
I wish it were that simple... I jam them in... they fall out... I jam them in... they fall out... I jam - you get the point!

I liked Romy and Michelle. Surprised more people don't talk about it.

Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same problem with ear buds Logan...I just use the gigantic 80's style headphones instead.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Veronica Sawyer:
I have the same problem with ear buds Logan...I just use the gigantic 80's style headphones instead.

Teacher. Show me the way.

I think only certain people can pull of those 'big' headphones. I'm not sure I could. Also, I get paranoid that I wouldn't hear when nutcases are around.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home