iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » whats your fave kk movie? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: whats your fave kk movie?
Shannon D Bax
Rewind Curious
Member # 10079

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shannon D Bax   Author's Homepage   Email Shannon D Bax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love them all too but I really do have to say that my most favorite kk movie is kkII.
Posts: 6 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Oct 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked them in this order:
KK 1
KK 3
KK 2
New KK

Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny the cream puff
Senior Rewinder
Member # 13275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny the cream puff   Email johnny the cream puff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
🙄
I would agree with that. I loved the locations of 1&3 it just worked better. The cobras really helped keep the story exciting. 👊🏻😎

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me three kenkobra and johnny. Good point johnny regarding the Cobra Kai. They definitely had a big hand in the success of KK. The villians in the others just didn't stack up to johnny and his comrades. Also KK had the best 80's feel to it. KK2 in Okinawa had no 80's feel to it and KK3 just didn't have it either. I don't remember much about the Next KK.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny the cream puff
Senior Rewinder
Member # 13275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny the cream puff   Email johnny the cream puff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I refuse to acknowledge the existence of TNKK, can anyone who has suffered it tell me if Mr. Miyagi mentions Daniel San and what happened to him?
Please don't ask me to watch it!!!!

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Lupton
Rewind Curious
Member # 37479

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Richard Lupton   Email Richard Lupton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the scene from karate kid where the girl was balancing on one foot & the snake was imitating her.
Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2017 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home