iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Ron Thomas Training Me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ron Thomas Training Me!
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone...ok, so last I told you I would be taking Ron's class soon. Well, I talked to him on the phone and he was very nice and looks like we will be training together. He will make house trips and I will go down to his dojo as well. So, to all the girls who are inquiring about him...I will let you know probably by next week what he looks like, not that I really care myself, but I let ya'll bobby lovers know! Lol! KEEP POSTED!!! :-)
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatefan8500
Rewinder
Member # 1495

- posted      Profile for karatefan8500         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you should mention this message board and site to him. He'd get a "kick" out of it.
Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BONZAI-Ryan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for BONZAI-Ryan   Email BONZAI-Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should get him to sign something for me [Smile] [Smile]

Ryan

Posts: 66 | From: Montpelier, IN | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's going to come to your house?!?!...You lucky lucky girl!! [Smile]
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heath
Rewind Curious
Member # 1512

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Heath   Author's Homepage   Email Heath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not sure about how well of a martial arts instructor Ron Thomas is , as I have never met him, but If you find that you do not like your training with him, I can recommend you to a number of highly qualified authentic instructors in the LA area. [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 4 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Heath, he has been doing it for like 25 yrs now. I am sure he is an excellent instructor. Thanks for the references, but I will stick with Ron. :-)
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Heath if you go to his website you will see that he is highly qualified as an instructor of Martial Arts. Check it out.

And Bobby_Johnny_lover, you should snap a picture of Ron when he leasts expects it and post it up on this board. [Big Grin] Well good luck with your training and let us know what he looks like.

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
Hey, Ali_with_an_I, about the picture...omg! I should so get a pic of him, but maybe, I will do it when we know each other better and have trained for awhile. I wouldn't want him to think "WHat the hell is the chick doing?!!" Haha
Sweep the Leg
Rewind Curious
Member # 1525

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sweep the Leg   Email Sweep the Leg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy ladies... [Smile] I simply said that "I am not sure of his quality, as I have never met him" I was simply offering a lil help if needed. Remember, he is "Ron Thomas" not Bobby! [Smile] I would love to visit his site, what is the adress? --- WWW.EmeraldDragon.Org
Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobra 1
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1602

- posted      Profile for Cobra 1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweep_the_leg, it is www.worldclasstc.com

I know Jonny_Booby_Lover, she lives in West LA and I have actually been to Ron's Classes, I refered her and I think she is meeting him next week. LOL...He's inclined to fall inlove with her, she's hot! LOL!!

Posts: 11 | From: Northridge, California | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatefan8500
Rewinder
Member # 1495

- posted      Profile for karatefan8500         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cobra, what happened with your training?

btw, if you will see Ron in person, you should definately ask him what was up with his last name in the movie. He's not always called Brown! LOL

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home