iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » sexiest guy in trilogy?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: sexiest guy in trilogy??
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well call me a woman with bad taste then cuz I thought Boby was hot. He did have a cute babyface, and his body was in great shape. I'm curious to see what he looks like today. I know that he is a karate instructor and he is an olympic skier, so he must still be quite fit. He's prolly in his late 30s maybe early 40s, so with all the exercise and swimming he still does maybe he didn't age too bad. At least that's what I'd like to believe.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatefan8500
Rewinder
Member # 1495

- posted      Profile for karatefan8500         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ali, I didn't mean it in that way. I think it's really normal for many viewers to be attracted to Bobby. It's just that Bobby seems to be more cute and attractive than actually hot. Perhaps it was his hair, it was cool.

I think that it would be extremely interesting to find out how he looks like today. Perhaps somebody could e-mail him and ask him how he looks like, and what's up with the thing about his last name in the movie. Since he has become some sort of Judo chamption after the movie, perhaps there is a picture of him somewhere in that world. I really wonder if his role in the movie had anything to do with winning Judo championships. After all, it would be intimidating for any person to go into fight against a movie martial artist.

Finally, I'd also like to comment about something else. Many here have said that Bobby had a good body. However, when one looks at the soccer scene, with the kobra kai's without shirts, you could see that all of the Kobra Kai's have a sufficient amount of baby fat that was never burned off, and that certainly includes Bobby. Perhaps he was fit by the 80's definition of "fit," but in the 90's, he is by no means fit, especially among actors and martial arts professionals.

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all I got to say that I'm a huge Bobby fan like most of the girls in this forum...but anyways...I agree with you Karatefan, that most of the guys in the movie did not have very ripped bodies..except for Johnny...I think he was the only guy that had a very muscular body. Even though Bobby's body wasn't very noticably muscular, he still had a nice body...I honestly prefer a guy with a decent body than a guy with huge muscles. I also think Bobby had the best body of them all because he actually had a little of that "baby fat" to him. I'd prefer a guy with more of that than a real puny guy like most of the other guys in the film...in other words, Bobby could rock my world anytime!..haha, j/k, well... [Big Grin]
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xJohnnyx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1246

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for xJohnnyx   Email xJohnnyx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this talk about girls wanting Bobby because he was a real black belt. Well what about ref. Pat E. Johnson. He teamed up with Chuck Norris. Where are all his ladies?

Chris

Posts: 21 | From: Jersey. | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatefan8500
Rewinder
Member # 1495

- posted      Profile for karatefan8500         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
johny, Johnson wasn't exactly too good looking, except for in a nursing home.

shegotgame, even Johnny wasn't ripped by what I believe is the 90's definition of it. You could see the fat in the soccer tryouts. It's clear that nobody in the movie ever expected to make money from their bodies.

daniel was just puny, and that's a good reason that he was a ballerina in real life.

I'd really like to see how Ron Thomas looks like right now. Hasn't anybody found a picture somewhere? And does anybody know exactly how old he was when taping the movie.

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karatefan...I'm going to have to disagree with you about Johnny...I didn't see any fat on him at all...I thought his muscles were more defined but he was still on the puny side.
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweep the Leg
Rewind Curious
Member # 1525

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sweep the Leg   Email Sweep the Leg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I am not mistaking, Pat Johnson also played in th movie "Enter the Dragon" with the late great Bruce Lee. He was the guy that said"its the dough roper, or we gotta break something" I have not checked the credits, but it appears to be the same guy. He was'nt too good looking then either [Razz] I agree that none of the guys were too cut in the movie, but they were playing the roles of teenagers. However Billy Zabka played in "Shootfighter", and he was plenty cut in that flick. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOBBY=YUMMY=MINE! [Wink]
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home