iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » shivers all over my body (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: shivers all over my body
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh the music does really intensify it and is sooooo beautiful...its a real adrenalin rush..even now after all these years and even thow i kw wats gona hapen i still get excited and rooting for daniel *_*
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Midnight
Rewinder
Member # 366

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Midnight   Email Midnight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karate Babe and Mcfly,

I am so with you on this!:) The endings for all three movies I just love. They give you this nice feeling that lasts throughout the day!

Midnight

Posts: 35 | From: corvallis, 0r | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
80s_girl
Rewinder
Member # 1235

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80s_girl   Email 80s_girl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The parts that stick out in my mind are mostly from KK3. The part where Mike breaks the tree on Daniel is memorable. I feel Daniel's pain....it's so sad! Also the end fight definately sticks out in my mind....how Daniel breaks down in front of everyone and Mr. Miyagi has to talk him through it. "Mr. Miyagi I can't do it. It's over!" This line gets me. I felt so bad for Daniel. But then i love how he builds himself up again and wins the fight! Definately a great scene!
~80's Girl~

[ 17. March 2003, 12:50: Message edited by: 80s_girl ]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xJohnnyx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1246

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for xJohnnyx   Email xJohnnyx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the scene in the very end of the first one sticks out in my mind the most. Right after Daniel gets the trophy and the camera just shows Miyagi smiling with Daniel shouting "We did it!" Miyagi just has that smile that says "I'm proud of you" and "I've done a good job training him." That combined with the music playing is just the best scene in any of them for me.

Chris

Posts: 21 | From: Jersey. | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becks
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1306

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for becks   Email becks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i have a couple of faves

the scene in kk2 where daniel comforts mr.miyagi it makes me weep its so emotional. awww

the final fight in kk3
where you think hes gonna give up and mr miyagi tells him no to be afraid and he uses kata and wins and when daniel and mr miyagi hug at the end awww so good.

the scene where daniel getting his *** kicked by the cobra kai after the dance

you can see mr miyagi on the fence in the background. coming to rescue him from the big bullies.

becks [Smile]

Posts: 30 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shinposensei
Rewind Curious
Member # 1274

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for shinposensei   Email shinposensei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the part in KK3 when Mr. Miyagi beats up Sensei Kreese, Terry Silver, and Mike Barnes. I get excited everytime I see that!
Posts: 3 | From: Johnstown, PA | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sato
Rewind Curious
Member # 481

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sato   Email Sato   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys! wow! i posted this topic so long ago and i hadn't checked it since today!! it was great to see so many responses! all of the scenes are magnificent choices, you guys have inspired me to watch the movie once more after work tonight!! and i just wanna add another favourite scene. when daniel is training with terry silver in the cobra dojo, and he smashes that wooden doll to pieces! you finally get to see some real aggression, and although my really special scenes are those that don't necessarily involve violence, this paarticular scene shows another side to daniel that we didn't think he had in him. gets me pumped up!
Posts: 10 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karate Kid Number 1
Rewind Curious
Member # 1395

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Karate Kid Number 1   Email Karate Kid Number 1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAH
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karate Kid Number 1
Rewind Curious
Member # 1395

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Karate Kid Number 1   Email Karate Kid Number 1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY SATO, I TOTALLY AGREE!!

I GET SHIVERS WHEN HE DOES THAT KICK..AND THE MUSIC AND THE BUILD UP IS AMAZING!

A GREAT FILM...I'VE ORDERED IT FOR MY SELF...EVEN THOUGH IVE SEEN IT A MILLLLLION TIMES! (!)

IVE ORDERED IT AND I CANT WAIT 2 WATCH THE AMAZMIN FILM AGAIN

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god! strav is only interested in the stupidest part, all uk men are only interested in one thing! sickening. who cares if her *** showed, so what...everyones got one
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home