iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Heavenly Kid (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Heavenly Kid
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just got this soundtrack today, i am excited to listen to it! [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched it last night...

what a charming movie [Smile] the effects were a bit hokey but it's not something to dwell on. the music is just awesome. i loved ALL the tunes. glad i got the soundtrack to rock out to now. [Big Grin]

i love watching movies with fresh eyes and checking out everyone's clothing.. the old school guess jeans.. the black mini skirts haha, and the garments with random zippers! lol

the scenery was beautiful..the homes and yards. it felt real and not like looking at the some silly set.

nancy valen was adorbale. what a cutie! (i'm sure you dudes will agree).

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie.. as you know.. the secret password for "The Heavenly Kid" thread is:

-

You always have such great observations when you watch a movie!

And count me as someone that thought Melissa played by Nancy Valen was extremely cute. She definitely rocked some coordinated outfits in "The Heavenly Kid".

The soundtrack is uniquely awesome.. some of the background tunes at the school that are only heard for a few seconds are actually some of my favs.

Oh and check out those vintage arcade games at Max's.. Pac-Man

This is another 80's movie that was filmed in Ft. Lauderdale.. I've actually been to Spritzel's which is featured in the scene with the girl that looks like a young Crystal Bernard while "Animal Attraction" is playing.

"Hey Good looking.. you're looking too fine to be sitting there all alone.."

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i've eaten as sbarro in a local mall here. has it always been just a mall eatery? because i have never seen or heard of it as a free standing pizzeria.

but the one i've eaten at looked exactly like it did in the movie! [Smile]

quote:
thanks val....right back at you.

it just dawned on me, bobby's girl is malcom in the middle's mom! i missed that it was mentioned in earlier posts!

and rafferty was from empty nest. another post i didn't see haha.

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Valley:
Ronnie.. as you know.. the secret password for "The Heavenly Kid" thread is:

-

And count me as someone that thought Melissa played by Nancy Valen was extremely cute. She definitely rocked some coordinated outfits in "The Heavenly Kid".

The soundtrack is uniquely awesome.. some of the background tunes at the school that are only heard for a few seconds are actually some of my favs.

Oh and check out those vintage arcade games at Max's.. Pac-Man

This is another 80's movie that was filmed in Ft. Lauderdale.. I've actually been to Spritzel's which is featured in the scene with the girl that looks like a young Crystal Bernard while "Animal Attraction" is playing.

"Hey Good looking.. you're looking too fine to be sitting there all alone.."
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">

Donkey Kong too. Classic

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please tell me how I respond to somebody;s comments without it looking like the previous post. Please.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You either have to use the 'Quote' button, or manually take all the unwanted code out of whatever you're quoting.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Thanks Logan 5. Much appreciated.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home