iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Gone but not forgotten (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Gone but not forgotten
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest like a bit of drama thats life aint it people always have a difference in opinion if we didnt we would all be damn boring
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I second that, so start with slander stories [Razz]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I want details [Razz]
I want candy!

I want action!

I want you to want me!

I want to break free!

I want it all!

quote:
Oh yeah would love to here some storys!
Would a Neverending one do?

quote:
Just saying random stuff doesn't get you banned.
How can you be so sure?! LET'S DO THIS! If we start saying stuff randomly the mods will feel like they're losing control! They'll be banning people left right and center!

JABBERWOCKY!

FRANGIPANE!

BEAU GESTE!

POUND PUPPIES!

quote:
well, we did manage to get valley back here, that was a great step! [Smile]
Getting him drunk and promising him pizza - even though you knew it had anchovies on it, and he hates anchovies - is nothing to be proud of! Well done anyway.

quote:
I used to be on here all the time. But work would take me away for long periods of time. It's been ages since I have been on the forums, but with a BUM leg, some SORE ribs and no plans on getting out of BED anytime soon... Consider me back!!!
Keywords have been highlighted for the Rewinder on the move.

quote:
if you think I look bad...you should see that pot hole!! I showed it who was boss!
The pot hole was boss. Welcome back.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EJ Loves Takashi:
I used to be on here all the time. But work would take me away for long periods of time. It's been ages since I have been on the forums, but with a bum leg, some sore ribs and no plans on getting out of bed anytime soon... Consider me back!!!

I tell you what...it was a killer bike accident. Harley...yamaha...you ask? Specialized...pedal bike...if you think I look bad...you should see that pot hole!! I showed it who was boss!

Welcome back EJ! I don't want to seem possessive like Nick Hauser from "Tuff Turf" or the car from "Christine", but don't you think it is time for "Revenge of the Rewind Nerds"?

And though I feel bad that you found extra time the hard way.. hopefully your recover will be less painful with the addition of a little 80's fun!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't imagine sitting at my computer at home and getting worked up because someone didn't like....Gremlins! I think with a small increase in meds, anger management training, and a cultural diversity wokshop....there's a few people from the past who could have held on!

With a topic as light and fluffy as the 80's...is there really any room for anger and insults. I agree though about a little excitement in a heated debate, but people have to remain professional and sane and learn not to take things personal. People also should be mindful that sarcasim does not always transfer well to the written word...without the visual of facial expression and/or body language, it's often misinterpreted as anger and ignoance. Although I will say...a sarcastic boggert named Logan5 has managed to master the art of writting sarcasim very well!

Welcome back EJ!

Up yours Logan5!!

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What [Mad] Who didn't like Gremlins [Mad]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gremlins rocks. If it were possible and socially acceptable (actually forget the socially acceptable part) I would invite Stripe and the gang out for a few beers and a few laughs. They look like they know how to have a good time.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought i would say hello,i have not been on here since last October because of work just not had time.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What [Mad] Who didn't like Gremlins [Mad]
Sic' 'em! Go bite! Fetch!

quote:
Although I will say...a sarcastic boggert named Logan5 has managed to master the art of writting sarcasim very well!
Lies!

quote:
Up yours Logan5!!
My work here is done.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home