iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Gone but not forgotten (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Gone but not forgotten
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss
Missie(still talk to her but she doesn't post here)
Mouse Avenger
RiverPhoenixforlife

Rocksteady and StephenW have been missing a while, don't know what happened to them.

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mamamia has been gone for a little while too.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same with Jack Burton.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rocksteady- will never be back here-he was treated very badly, I do talk to him every once and awhile.

I miss StephenHW, he usually comes back around.

I saw Ali with an I posted the other day, after a long stretch of no posting.

I don't know what happened to Jack Burton either, he probably was sick of being picked on.

Mamamia, was having computer problems....I was hoping she had them fixed by now...hopefully she'll be back.

Who is Missie? I don't even know if I remember her...I think she and I did not get along, if she is the person I think she is.

RiverPhoenix4life, hasn't been around in well over 4 years or more, she was around in the very beginning when I first came...so was Samurai Sweetie.

I miss FAT and there's been some other people that I use to really like, and they just vanished too.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Jessie...the most....sometimes I hear from her every once and awhile, but she posted all the time, and now I only ever see her posting occasionally on the game threads.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
As for Jess, I think she gave us up for Facebook, I see her there more often. There's some others too I am forgetting, Kash is still around?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Riptide...Kash just posted a billion things under the Academy Awards.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:

I don't know what happened to Jack Burton either, he probably was sick of being picked on.

I don't think he was picked on. One time I posted a rolleye smiley directed at one of his attempts at humour and he got all bent out of shape over it. After that one incident I haven't seen him since. But I wouldn't say he was picked on.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
I PM'd Jack not long after he went quiet to no avail. Hope he's doing OK, I think he has his own website? I know his sense of humour wasn't everyone's cup of tea but he brought some fun and enthusiasm here and that's how I'll remember him.
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He used to chat to me and Muffy on facebook....he has gone from there too. It's a mystery.....(hums twilight zone theme)
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think rocksteady or Jack was picked on. There's only two types of people who should constantly correct others: parents and teachers that's all I'll say about that. IMO Jack was a deal where he could pick all day long but the first time someone picked back it was defensive time for him and then name calling started flying as well as the occasional nasty private message.....

[ 02. March 2009, 15:58: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack is an OK guy. He does go overboard sometimes IMO, especially some of the perverted stuff considering that he is a married fellow. I know he said that he didn't have a computer of his own and that he only posted when he was at work. He also said once that he may be getting laid off at work. I'm just putting 2 and 2 together....don't know for sure though.

It was more fun with mamamia here. Muffy and Cindy have disappeared pretty much too.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I think a few people just didn't want to come back, a lot of cases of dishing it out... finish line here.

I knew everyone that has been spoken about. They were all decent, but some of them just didn't want to stay or found other things to do. People post when they have time, when they have things to contribute, or when they want their opinion to matter. I think that is important, and I think everyone should remember that people that go away for awhile mostly isn't because they are mad, it's that life sometimes just takes over.

Summer is a much easier time for me to post. I go on about everyday, but it's hard to go through everything.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
CindyMancini is Ok, she's just busy. I heard from her today. She'll be back around, she just has alot going on.
Missie
MadonnaWannabee
Member # 2186

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Missie   Author's Homepage   Email Missie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
I miss
Missie(still talk to her but she doesn't post here)

Here I am!

Yeah, it's so hard to keep up with all of the blogs and MySpace and emails and work and home and....yaaaaaawn......all the other stuff.

There were a few peeps that I sorta clashed with...but that was so long ago....a lifetime it seems. I got nothing 'gainst nobody......'cept Bret Michaels....cuz seriously dude, just shave it! LOL! [Razz]

Posts: 432 | From: Burbank, CA | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am fairly new here so i don't know the people you are talking about but i do miss jack he use to make me laugh he could be pretty funny i know some people clashed with him here i read that but i think he got layed off from work myself maybe he will be back someday? by the way i just want to say i am glad i found this forum alot of great people here to talk with!! dee [Wink] [Smile] [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Missie! Great to see you back, I love it when you get what you wish for. And yes, Bret Michaels is just ridiculous.
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Whatever happened to Jabeen?
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't she banned during that whole "DARK" period of the rewind?

Noms Forever [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think she was banned but I think she left because of some of those who got banned
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Everybody deserves redemption. Viva la Rewindalution!
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Muffy and Cindy have disappeared pretty much too.

Talk to both of them on fb quite a lot. There's no reason beyond being busy if they aren't on the site as much.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Jabeen moved to a different state. I use to talk to her on the phone, I don't know what happened to her, she was on another 80s site.

I just talked to Cindymancini, she is very busy, but she'll come around again soon.

I wish I could go to Chiller Theatre with her in April, my friend James -might be going....Cindy wants to meet E.G. Daily, and I'd liked to go because I would like to meet Zach Galligan, but I can't squeeze it in, it falls between my Easter Egg Hunt, and The Little River Band/Ambrosia Concert, and my weekends are crazy.

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Paul.....finally heard from the Muffster tonight. She's known to pull Houdini acts from time to time! [Wink]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
What happened to Tres Foxy? Has she been heard from in recent years?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home