iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Top 5 (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: The Top 5
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top 5 MARVEL Or DC Superheros/Villians

The Punisher
Ghost Rider
Batman
Gambit
Deadpool

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
batman
the joker
wolverine
doctor doom
venom

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No love for Image?!... I can't put my favorite Spawn nor Walking Dead. Oh well..

The Hulk
Lobo
Deadpool
Gambit
Batman

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 5? How about 500 [Smile]

Here´s few i love:

The John Byrne/Peter David era Hulk
The John Byrne/Jerry Orway era Superman
Everything Wolverine
Everything Daredevil
And we need a woman here so i´m gonna say Elektra

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman
Catwoman
Superman
The Joker
The Hulk

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman
Superman
Iron Man
Magneto
Lex Luthor

Posts: 4125 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Incredible Hulk
Batman
Silver Surfer
Galactus
Daredevil

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a top ten, for best movie endings?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particul;ar order, except for number one....

1. The Italian Job. Do they save themselves from the deadly drop over the cliff, or do they go for the gold?

2. Back To The Future 2. The Doc's ALIVE!!!!!

3. Real Genius. it's the best popcorn movie ever...

4. Planet Of The Apes. Just because.

5. Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan. "I have been..... and always will be.... your friend."

6. Casablanca. Watch it. If you don't, you will regret it. Maybe not today, maybe no tomorrow. But soon, and for the rest of your life.....

7. No Way Out. I didn't see it coming.

8. Some Kind Of Wonderful. She did look good wearing his future.

9. Terminator. He said he would be back, and he was...

10. Somewhere In Time. It turned up, just like a bad penny....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

1. Pet Semetary - awesome.

2. The Ring - Nothing beats the look on the kids face when they remove the body from the well.

3. Better Off Dead - best ski race in movie history

4. Saw - I had to rewind it three times because it was so good.

5. Fast Times at Ridgemont High - I'm a sucker for blurbs about where are they now?

6. Posideon Adventure - Hackman one question... How many LIVES????

7. Wayne's World - Just seeing Cassandra in that dress.

8. The Sixth Sense - It makes you watch the movie again.

9. How to steal a Million / The Thomas Crown Affair - I love a good robbery.

10. Superman II - Because as a kid, I didn't think Superman would beat them.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No particular order..just listing them as I think of them:

1. Friday the 13th
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Back to the Future
4. The Wizard of Oz
5. Night of the Living Dead
6. Fight Club
7. The Others
8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
9. Se7en
10. Halloween 4

[ 28. September 2012, 12:27: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
1. Escape from New York

2 rocky 2

3. batman

4. back to the future 2

5. lethal weapon 2

6. predator

7. necessary roughness

8. one crazy summer

9. batman returns

10. halloween (carpenter)

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
one of the coolest moments in a movie, jack burton catches the knife mid air and throws it back at lo pan.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For an actors segment, let's do Top 5 Nicolas Cage movies.
Posts: 4125 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Rumble Fish
2. Wild At Heart
3. Raising Arizona
4. Bad Lieutenant
5. The Cotton Club

Honourable mention: Drive Angry

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
1. raising arizona

2. The family man

3. The Rock

4. Fast Times at Ridgemont High

5. Red Rock West

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Leaving Las Vegas
2. Adaptation
3. Bad Lieutenant
4. Wild at Heart
5 (tie). Raising Arizona
Bringing Out the Dead

Honorable mention: Vampire's Kiss, Face/Off, Red Rock West, and Honeymoon in Vegas

Love, Nic Cage. Although he does a lot of real crap now because of his financial woes, he can generally make any movie better. He's the man!

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Valley Girl
2. Face/Off
3. Birdy
4. Bringing Out the Dead
5. Peggy Sue Got Married

Honorable mention: Zandalee. Erika Anderson, so hot [Cool]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
1. Leaving Las Vegas
2. Face/Off
3. National Treasure
4. Adaptation
5. Moonstruck

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Nicholas Cage in Kick-A55 (2010). ..(damn that censor)..

I thought he did an excellent job there.

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really not sure what I think of Cage overall...but I must say, I really enjoy him in Family Man. Solid movie. Like the Rock, Raising AZ, Gone in 60 sec.... after that not quite sure.
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how accurate this top 5 will be, but here's my list of fav Nicolas Cage roles anyway:

1. Face/Off
2. Moonstruck
3. Leaving Las Vegas
4. It Could Happen to You
5. Valley Girl

Honorable Mentions:

-Gone in 60 Seconds
-8mm
-City of Angels
-The Family Man
-Snake Eyes
-Kiss of Death

[ 15. October 2012, 12:09: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
1. Valley Girl
2. Face/Off
3. Birdy
4. Bringing Out the Dead
5. Peggy Sue Got Married

Honorable mention: Zandalee. Erika Anderson, so hot [Cool]

ROFL! I was wondering if anyone was going to name Zandalee. Way to go aTomiK! It's a guilty pleasure for sure. Cage is always fun to impersonate, and I went around saying "I love you, Zandalee" right after the film came out. It's hilarious to hear Nic Cage say it as only Nic Cage can. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all honesty, I have yet to see a Nicholas Cage movie I'd willingly see again.

No real reason, I somehow just don't enjoy them. He may or may not be the LCD, but hey ho...

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Never heard of this Zandalee movie before. Must be one of those ones that just slipped by me. But since I'm all for "Guilty Pleasure" flicks..looks like I'll have to hunt it down.
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home