iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » The Dark Knight (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Dark Knight
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's debateable...but darnit, I've tried hard!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good enough for me, I'll let the big guy know.. He's a pal..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jack...I need all the help I can get....if it's not too much trouble...tell em to buy somthin' real nice for you...from me.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your a gent.

Tickets to the Playboy mansion xrated show for me..

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Swing [Eek!] ...see you there dude....
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Went home last night from work at 2am..
Couldn't wait any longer..
Put on The Dark Night...
Holy mother of God...
What a movie..

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got this on Blu-ray. Didn't bother going to see it in the Cinema, so can't wait to watch it.
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J2ME,

They are re-releasing this in theaters in January!

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this last night, and loved it. I thought 'Batman Returns' was exceptional, but this was even better.

Heath Ledger(RIP) deserves all the credit he has received; he was amazing.

I will definitely go see this at the cinema when it's re-released.

9/10

The Dark Knight (Blu-ray Review)

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree heath ledger was the best in this movie i am definitely buying it for my collection!! dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope Ledger gets the posthumous Oscar for this........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 -
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think he will it is a shame he isn't here to enjoy the praise great pic by the way!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
i think he will it is a shame he isn't here to enjoy the praise great pic by the way!!

[Big Grin]
Thanks!!
It's my favourite scene.
Did you know he improvised the clapping part when Gordon is getting a round of applause for becoming Commissioner, he was supposed to sit there still staring, but Heath began an over the top clap.. Its spooky and brilliant..

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hey i didn't know that and it was eery i remember that part!
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
hey i didn't know that and it was eery i remember that part!

The guy was brilliant. I really think he could have been a legend if he lived. Brokeback Mountain and this were miles apart but he was brilliant in both..

Makes me sad that he's gone, really does.. [Frown]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
me too i thought he was a great actor myself it is a real shame he is gone so young? very sad!!
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Heather Ledger's biography this afternoon...it really is sad about his death, he seemed like he was a very withdrawn person.

Having seen this movie, and seeing his biography-he really is so different in this role, I honestly think he maybe should not have played the role. At the time of his death...he was sick with the flu, he had insomnia...and he had just gone through breaking up with his wife. Last year at Christmas he had gone to Australia to see them, but Michelle Williams had gone to Sweden to work on a movie, and took their daughter with her, so he never got to see her.

He said about how dark this movie was. I really can not think of anything positive that I felt after seeing it, it was so violent and so much killing.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There seems to be some scratches on the record oops wait nooooo it's broken.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the Dark Knight for X-mas, can't wait to finally watch it. Can't wait to see Ledger's role as the Joker.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
I got the Dark Knight for X-mas, can't wait to finally watch it. Can't wait to see Ledger's role as the Joker.

So????
What did you think??

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freaking awesome! Met and surpassed all my expectations. I would love for Heath to get the Oscar.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
Freaking awesome! Met and surpassed all my expectations. I would love for Heath to get the Oscar.

You are wise young Padewan...
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they could have found someone better than Ledger to play the Joker in this movie...he was OK..but nothing Oscar-Worthy in my opinion. He certainly was nowhere near Nicholson's role in the first film. Let's Face it...No one will ever top Nicholson as The Joker in the first Batman movie.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I think Mark Hammill's Joker in The Animated Series comes pretty darn close.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home