iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Your 80's heart throb..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your 80's heart throb.....
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would Miss Elizabeth Hulette count as well? Suffice to say she was likely the first crush of at the very least 5% of the males of Generation Y--and by most accounts was just as beautiful inside where it counts even more as well.
Posts: 2299 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fostersman
Rewind Curious
Member # 37345

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fostersman   Email Fostersman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with most of the names put forward like Catherine Mary Stuart, Phoebe Cates and Elizabeth Shue. But theres two names I must put forward from the film Somekind Of Wonderful,they are Mary Stuart Masterson and the very lovely Lea Thompson
Posts: 6 | From: ROTHERHAM | Registered: Feb 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My crush....there were 2......and I got to meet one of them this past year.

#1- Reb Brown- Captain America (I met him, got my picture with him, he was so nice, and he's still cute).

#2- Sam Jones- Flash Gordon (I love that movie- and I rewind it all the time just to see him in those black leather shorts)- and my friend met him and got me his autograph and a video of him talking to...it's really cool. I absolutely hate the movie TED- the only good thing about it, was the Flash Gordon stuff.

Posts: 13420 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home