iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Step By Step-Eddie Rabbit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Step By Step-Eddie Rabbit
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just heard this song on the radio, and I use to love it, it was one I had forgotten all about.

Does anyone else remember it???

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it sounded like something that the Little River Band played. It was as cheesy as Robert John's Song Sad Eyes which is about the worst song ever made.
Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the Little River Band, they were awesome, and I also like the song "Sad Eyes", I don't think they sound anything alike though.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I just looked up the lyrics...I love them...aren't they nice??

She seems a million miles away
When she walks by
You don't know what to say
You gonna make a move
You better make it now
And don't be afraid
'Cause love will show you how

You take that first step
Ask her out and treat her like a lady
Second step
Tell her she's the one you're dreaming of
Third step
Take her in your arms and never let her go
Don't you know step by step
Step by step
You'll win her love

She looks too beautiful to touch
But your heart keeps talking to you now
Don't give up
You think you see something in her eye
But you will never know until you try

But you gotta take that first step
Ask her out and treat her like a lady
Second step
Tell her she's the one you're dreaming of
Third step
Take her in your arms and never let her go
Don't you know that step by step
Step by step
You'll win her love

That is a beautiful song.

Thank you Logan5!! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Smile]

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Eddie Rabbit
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always like the song with the lyrics "Winshield wipers tapping out the beat to radio". I can't remember the name of the song. Help Devo.

[ 24. September 2006, 12:58: Message edited by: LONNIE ]

Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want old songs listen to hd radio on line, alot of 80's music. The pretenders are playing Don't get me wrong.
Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home