iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » The Good Son (1993)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Good Son (1993)
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here seen The Good Son, what did you really think of it?

I love it, I've seen it loads of times!

Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, it's not a movie I have thought about in a long time but my god, 1993 - was it that long ago? It seems that it was only yesterday since I watched it. I will have to watch this again soon. I remember thinking it was good at the time but mind you I was about 12 at the time.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I know 1993. I wasn't alive then but I saw this film for the first time last year! But it seems like yesterday I watched it too.

Great film, it really keeps you hooked!

Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will check it out again for sure [Wink] I am glad there are some young people enjoying some of these slightly older movies.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
I will check it out again for sure [Wink] I am glad there are some young people enjoying some of these slightly older movies.

I'm fifteen, although I'll be sixteen in June!
I have loved 80's movies since I was 5, 80's movies are my life! Haha.

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Great to hear! I certainly won't hear that everyday from someone your age [Smile]
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
Haha, I guess not! [Big Grin]

There great, the first 80's movie I ever saw was Gremlins.

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Gremlins is awesome! I don't think Joe Dante would have realised at the time what kind of a legacy he was going to leave behind when he made that. Unfortunately the sequel was absolutely terrible!
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
Yes, Gremlins is great!

In July I'm off to London Film and Comic-Con and I'll get to meet the star of Gremlins, Zach Galligan.

Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only seen The Good Son in bits and pieces thus far, but it appear Mac does deliver in a nice change of pace for him.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
Yes, Macaulay Culkin really did give a fantastic performance in this film.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home