iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Teenage Nutant Ninja Turtles Trilogy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teenage Nutant Ninja Turtles Trilogy
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Movie

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

I remember going to see these in the Cinema and enjoyed them quite allot. The third one was a dip in quality, but still all far better than that C.G.I. Crap that came out in the past five years.
The should have used Turtle Power on Vanilla Ice for that song in part two though [Razz] )

Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought all three Turtles flicks for my son couple of years ago.
Fun stuff!

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pretty good trilogy all in all; yes, there was a drop of sorts for part III, but not as detrimentally as with other franchises.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah they are entertaining. Good harmless fun.
I wondering from a casting point of view why the actress for April O'Neill is different in 2 and 3, as well as some of the voices being different in 2 than 1 and 3.

Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first TMNT movie was a phenomenon and easily the best of the three (remember the stupid censorship of the nunchucks scene?). Judith Hoag (April O' Neal) was replaced by Paige Turco (who'd go onto star in cult classic TV show 'American Gothic') in the sequels. Judith didn't want to reprise the role because they were making April a minor character.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I think part 2 actually went on to becoming my favorite in the trilogy. I haven't watched any of the movies in awhile and I know if I were to sit and watch them again, I might be singing a different tune. But based off of memory alone. I remember part 2 being the most cheesy and cartoon-ish of the bunch. And I suppose that was the appeal of it to me. It was most like the cartoon out of all of them.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home