iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Gremlins 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gremlins 2
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've said my opinions on this one, but I thought I'd mention it again. What are your thoughts on it?
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80's Chick   Author's Homepage   Email 80's Chick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was very good but not as good as the frist movie [Smile] .
Did anyone else see Jason Presson in the movie ? [Confused] remember Darren Woods from Explorers he was in this movie did anyone else see him he was Alex the Yogurt Jerk.

Posts: 364 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 'The Godfather Part II' and 'The Empire Strikes Back' 'Gremlins 2: The New Batch' is easily the best sequel ever made...no, seriosly, it is [Wink] . I loved this film, thought it was totally different to the first one in terms of satirical commentary about consumerism and U.S. corporate culture, loved the cameo by Christopher Lee, the paused Gremlins in he video interlude where they make shadow puppets on screen (Hulk Hogan appeared in the theatrical release) and the show tune singing king of all Grems: Brain Gremlin (truely hilarious).

Look out for another 80s reference appearence by the underarted Haviland Morris from '16 Candles'

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home