iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Your Fave 90's horror movie/movies is/are........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your Fave 90's horror movie/movies is/are........
KING 80'S
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7744

4 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KING 80'S   Email KING 80'S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT
Rumpelstiltskin
Warlock 1,2,3
Wishmaster 1,2,3,4
Leprechaun 1,2,3,4
Candyman 1,2,3
Dr. Giggles
The Dentist
The Dentist 2
In The Mouth Of Madness
The Guardian
Child's Play 2
Night Of The Demons 2
Night Of The Demons3
Phantasm 3
Phantasm 4

[ 03. April 2009, 16:34: Message edited by: KING 80'S ]

Posts: 95 | From: CANADA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only horror type movie I really remember that much....which I am not even sure it is from the 90s...but I thought it was pretty good, and really scary is :

"Joyride"

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 90's is probably my least favourite decade for horror. These are the rare gems for me:

Interview With The Vampire
Phantasm 3 and 4
Storm Of The Century
Vampires
Scanners 2 and 3
Candyman
Dolores Claiborne
The People Under The Stairs
Wolf
The Devil's Advocate
Sometimes They Come Back
IT
Misery

I know I've forgot something.

Are you gonna do an 00's topic too King?

[ 01. April 2009, 07:34: Message edited by: There'll be no morning for us ]

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT
Exorcist 3
Interview with a vampire
Candyman
Misery
The dentist
Silence of the lambs
Sixth sense

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a bad bad horror movie decade.

But here´s some 90s suspense/horror flicks i like:

The Exorcist III (1990)
Frankenhooker (1990) - more a comedy though
Jacob´s Ladder (1990)
Misery (1990)
Tremors (1990)
Braindead aka Dead Alive (1992)
Candyman (1992)
Body Snatchers (1993)
Return of the Living Dead 3 (1993)
Dellamorte Dellamore aka Cemetery Man (1994)
Event Horizon (1997)
Vampires (1998)
Ravenous (1999)

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, let's see...

Tales from the Hood
It
Misery
Scream
Candyman
The People Under the Stairs
Shocker (it was 90s right? or 80s?)
Dolly Dearest
Leprechaun

I'll have to think of more...

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING 80'S
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7744

4 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KING 80'S   Email KING 80'S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shocker was 80's - 1989 to be precise.

[ 03. April 2009, 13:40: Message edited by: KING 80'S ]

Posts: 95 | From: CANADA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING 80'S
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7744

4 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yes morning, I'm glad you asked! I am doing an 00's topic too ! Check it out now....
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cube
The Sixth Sense
New Nightmare
Scream
Stir of Echoes
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Jacob's Ladder
Sleepy Hollow
Blair Witch Project

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stir Of Echoes
Vampires
From Dusk Till Dawn
Bram Stoker's Dracula
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Interview With The Vampire
Scream
The Stand
Scream 2
Event Horizon

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Braindead
Candyman
Stir of Echoes
Lord of Illusions
Misery
Flatliners
Haunting Fear
The Pit & The Pendulum
Silence of the Lambs
Sleepwalkers
Brainscan
Night of the Demons 2
The Mangler
Bordello of Blood
Thinner
Stigmata

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
silence of the lambs very fave, misery, the sixth sense, thinner, it and candyman
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home