iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Pump Up The Volume

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pump Up The Volume
Tiffany Marie
Rewind Curious
Member # 2567

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Tiffany Marie   Email Tiffany Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If u havent seen it ur missin out. First of all Christian Slater is an amazing actor. This movie is a tale about Mark aka: Happy Harry Hardon. He has a pirate radio station. Which then was a big deal.
His parents made him move to a completely different world in his i think senior year. His dad is now an adminster type big wig in his new school. That alone would make my life hell. He ends up having everyone in his new town tuning in to his radio station. Unbelievable for Mark. As Nora listens to this show she makes her mind set to find out who is Hard Harry is. When she finally figures out who he is ....he just ignores her. What else could he do? He didnt know how to talk to a girl....He thought this was the worst thing that could happen to him. Or was it? [Talk Hard!]

Pump Up the Volume (1990)

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lab
Rewinder
Member # 2530

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lab   Author's Homepage   Email lab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first I didn't remember this movie but then I watched the trailer and it all came back to me.I thought it was an awesome movie. [Smile]

Funny I know someone with the exactly same name as yours.If that is your real name. [Big Grin]

Posts: 48 | From: texas | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home