iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » jackass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: jackass
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just seen jackass for the first time. Oh man is it funny.. Bobby Noxville is so hilarious when he goes into a c store dressed as an old man and then tries to rob the place and then gets kicked out and goes ;thhats a hell of a way to tret an old man'

They air horn old golfrs and go into adepartment store toilet display and takes a dump and they rent a car and smash it up and they do lots of crazy!!! stuff so oh man totally funny..

Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Knoxville's hot....
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bahaha, pettyfan.

there is something about johnny that appeals to me! i love him in the ringer!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NowhereGirl:
bahaha, pettyfan.

there is something about johnny that appeals to me! i love him in the ringer!

"My name is Jeffy and I love apples."

I know what you mean, NowhereGirl. To me, he's kinda goofy, and that's what appeals to me. The Ringer was great!

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jackass2 is pretty kick butt as well.
Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That's not nearly as good as:

"My name is Billy and I can count to potato"

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Actually my favorite one is "I'm cocoa for coocoo puffs."

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home