iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Favorite 90s Quotes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite 90s Quotes
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I am referring to movies here! There are so many obvious ones like:

"Life ain't always like a box of chocolates"!

Can you think of any quotes from some of your favorite 90s movies??

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's gotta be anything form Waynes World or Bill and Ted....stattiiiiooooonnnn!!
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Tremors movies have some good ones.

"I am COMPLETELY out of ammo...This has never happened to me before."

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's a few from The Rescuers Down Under I like, & a couple from Graffiti Bridge, like this one here:

MORRIS DAY: Hey, lady, where'd you get that a**?
AURA: Same place you got your manners.
MORRIS: Hey, Jerome, where'd I get my manners?
JEROME: Same place she got that a**!

LOL, that one kills me every time! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Among mine:

-"You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more?"

-"All right guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism."

-"Go for the mouth, the throat, its vulnerable spots."
"It's a rock, it hasn't got any vulnerable spots!"

-"Hello boys, I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!"

-"Give me five bucks."
"Why?"
"I'm going to buy a hamburger."
"It's $1.99."
"So?"
"You want 5 dollars to buy a $1.99 hamburger, and you wonder why the Democrats are in trouble."

-"Always remember, your bones will not break in a bobsled. No, no. They shatter."

-"I want the people to know they still have 2 out of 3 branches of the government working for them, and that ain't bad."

-"Well that's going to bring Rocket's earned run average to about 300 or so. Which equals the attendance here today."

-"Whoa, whoa, time out, let me get this straight. You know her, she knows you, but she wants to eat him. And everyone's OK with all this? DID I MISS SOMETHING!!??

-"I may not be the best ninja, I may not be one with the universe, but I will tell you this: NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BROTHER!!!!!!!"

-"In case of emergency the exits are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, everywhere; keep your hands and arms inside the rug, weeeeee're outta here!"

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris the CandyFanMan:
Among mine:

-"You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more?"

-"Whoa, whoa, time out, let me get this straight. You know her, she knows you, but she wants to eat him. And everyone's OK with all this? DID I MISS SOMETHING!!??"

OMG, I totally forgot those movies! I loooove those two! They have the best quotes! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me Myself and Irene (Alot of my favorite 90s quotes throughout this movie but my fave is):

"M**** F**** I said I could speak German not m**** f***** read it." (When the boys are trying to fly the helicopter after stealing it)

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As long as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."

"Is this the superintendant? I want you to know that you have a WHORE living in 2R- Rossi, Janice Rossi. He's my husband! Go get your own god-damned husband!" And just about any other line from Goodfellas.

"Desperation- It's the world's worst cologne."

Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorites come from the Friday movie franchise...

"You just got knocked the f*** out!"
"Don't go in there for at least 35, 45 minutes."

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-David Wooderson "Dazed & Confused"

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age"

"Yeah, well, listen. You ought to ditch the two geeks you're in the car with now and get in with us. But that's alright, we'll worry about that later. I will see you there. All right?"

"Man, it's the same bull**** they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N."

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pop quiz, hotshot!"

"Shoot the hostage!"

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodness, anything from Dazed and Confused is classic!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home