iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
Trixie
Rewinder
Member # 545

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Trixie   Email Trixie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of my favorite movies. I don't like what's-his-face that plays Christina Applegate's boyfriend though. He makes me want to fast forward through their lovey dovey scenes.

My favorite line:

Swell: "Don't you have any pride?"

Kenny: "No."

Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE that movie i remember going to watch it at the cinema when it first came out.
What ever happened to keith coogan i thought he was a good actor

Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this movie too!!! I just got it on DVD a couple of weeks ago! It's definitely one of my favorite movies!
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeannie
Master Rewinder
Member # 260

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Jeannie   Email Jeannie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great film! But I always really liked Swell's love interest, he was lovely in Dead poets too! Don't know what his name is though
Posts: 119 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Jeannie. I thought "Brian"(his character name) was very cute and such a sweet guy!
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josh Charles is the actor's name. He did a big number of films in the 90's, including the movie Threesome with Lara Flynn Boyle and Stephen Baldwin. I like him best in that one.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeannie
Master Rewinder
Member # 260

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Jeannie   Email Jeannie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was in Muppets from space fighting Miss Piggy. If I was an actress, getting to be in a muppet film would be the highlight of my career!!!!
Posts: 119 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
M80sgrl
Rewinder
Member # 332

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for M80sgrl   Author's Homepage   Email M80sgrl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg i love that movie dont tell mom the babysitters dead! its so funny! LOL trixie i hate Christina Applegates bf in that movie to and when they went to the beach and were in the store bouncing on a balls, that was so stupid. i think Kieth Coogan was a great actor too. he was the voice of the baby fox in the fox and the hound and corey feldman was the voice of baby copper aww i didnt know that they had such adorable voices!

i dont hav a part cause i basically love all the parts and when the old lady goes in2 Kenny's room and Melissa gives her the middle finger that was histerical lol.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
trivebij
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1197

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for trivebij   Email trivebij   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was a great late 80's movie, i loved it too!

Posts: 23 | From: london, england | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home