iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Addams Family

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Addams Family
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw something that can only be described as [Eek!] last night on tv.....Addams Family Reunion...starring Tim Curry as Gomez, and Darryl Hannah as Morticia (boy work sure was slow between the 80's and Kill Bill huh)....and the worst kid actress EVER playing Wednesday........It was nothin short of TERRIBLE, or terriblé (if you want to add a slight continental feel)
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about totally terriblé. [Smile] This show was hideous to say the least. I will say I did enjoy the first Addams Family movie from 1991. Christina Ricci deadpan portrayal of Wednesday Addams was incredibly dark and entertaining. But this made for TV show from 1998 was not in the same vain.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home