iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Did you know any Mean Girls? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Did you know any Mean Girls?
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't mention "13 Going On 30" without reviving the quintessential modern high school movie that came out about the same time.

And while Stitch is listing missing Rewinders, I wonder whatever happened to kat27. Did she ever trackdown that Australian copy of "Rebel Dreams"?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My class was full of mean girls....Thats what you get when you go to a convent school.
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annier:
My class was full of mean girls....Thats what you get when you go to a convent school.

Knuckles or palm??
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I know any Mean Girls?

No - by the beginning of the Nineties I was already married......

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Dangerously, you iceholes....:
Did I know any Mean Girls?

No - by the beginning of the Nineties I was already married......

You know if you killed her that night, you'd be out of prison by now.. [Wink]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
quote:
Originally posted by annier:

Knuckles or palm??
No, none of that at high school...just mental torture...ha ha
Tough love the nuns called it.

I remember being slapped on the knuckles with a wooden ruler at primary school afew times though. I was a very naughty child. I probably deserved it.

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
You naughty?? Never.... [Wink]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had some Mean Girls in my school, but they weren't really mean to me. I was kind of in the middle of the road so to speak as far as who I hung out with. I did go to a few parties with the Mean Girls, but some of those girls were actually pretty boring once you got them outside of school. So I didn't really get picked on so much in high school, but I had my full share of it in junior high. And it wasn't so much the girls, it was more the boys calling me ugly and bean pole, and then they made up a nickname for me-"Tree", because I was taller than most everyone. But I quit growing by 9th grade. I'm only 5'6", not super tall by any means, but when you're that height in junior high school, it is just hell.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knew any Mean Girls in high school, but I have come across my share in adult life. My sister in law (aka "B!itchmonster) is the most awful person I've met. I used to hate her, but now I feel sorry for her because she seems to need to hurt other people in order for herself to feel good. She definately has major problems, and I hope she can work through them.

Funnily enough, there was a person here on the Rewind a couple of years ago who was just the same, she loved to stir up trouble and bait people into fights. By all definitions, EightiesChick was a "Mean Girl". Thank god she's gone. I hope she's OK though, because she'd allegedly gone through a bout of cancer years ago and had beaten it with chemo.

I believe in karma and that bad things are due to bad people, so I really hope she's alive and well...

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have known Mean Girls, but was never effected by them. My brothers dated them, but it never went on for more than a few weeks. In my high school, if you played sports, especially hockey, people didn't mess with you. I was lucky to be on the team!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
I have known Mean Girls, but was never effected by them. My brothers dated them, but it never went on for more than a few weeks. In my high school, if you played sports, especially hockey, people didn't mess with you. I was lucky to be on the team!

Tough chick..... [Big Grin] Nice..
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home