iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Worst movie of 90's (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Worst movie of 90's
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Missie:

In the 90's...I hated Natural Born Killers...I know, lots of people will disagree with me on that, but I hated it.

Missie

not I missie. i agree with you all the way. that movie was a big-a$$ slice of crap cake.
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Natural Born Killers that is my Favorite film of ALL TIME, i have seen it well over 100 times i never get bored of it!!!

Just letting ya know, but the more people that hate it... The more i love it! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natural Born Killers....I can't even stand the thought of watching something like that...it's like Pulp Fiction, I know from the strange bizarre movie clips and talk about it, that I wanted nothing to do with those movies. Or the newer Cape Fear with Robert DeNiro-that movie scared me so badly....it is one I can not watch, because it is so extremely violent. I don't like movies like Goodfellas, or the Untouchables, real violence kind of stuff..I don't like mafia movies. I saw they are making a game about mafia movies and tv shows, I wouldn't get one answer right. I could never bring myself to watch Bad Boys, and I hated Independance Day..infact almost every Wil Smith movie-I hated, and I actually kind of like him, but I never liked the Men in Black movies-I didn't even see the last one. I hated the Disney movie The Kid-that was awful. I can think of lots to this one, it is pretty easy.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis courting controversy as always [Wink]

NBK is like Pulp Fiction?! Pulp Fiction is a modern noir classic, I mean even if you're partial to the violence just watch Christopher Walken's gold watch scene, I knew this girl who liked NBK as much as Jess and for pretty much the same reasons, but I for one can't stand that movie, I try to watch it thinking that it's Tarantino, its Stone (I'm a fan of both) but everytime Juliette Lewis comes on screen, thats about all.

Goodfellas is modern classic!! I nevr get bored of that film, just watch the excellent acting, the fine directing the powerful story, sure the violence is real and graphic, but so are consequences.

for some strange reason, I quite like 'Independance Day' its a guilty pleasure, maybe becasue I like all the actors in it, even though I hate all that GBA stuff but Bill Pullman's speech is both stirring and unintentially hilarious at the same time, only an acotr of Pullman's calibre could've done that...

worst big-budget 90's movie? Waterworld, Spiceworld, Barb Wire, Fair Game...

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
different strokes people....

i'm sorry. but some ppl just don't see pulp fiction as a classic (me included). to each, their own. [Wink]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I saw pieces of SpiceWorld, and of course hated the movie part of it, but I remember liking the music parts alot, even though I can't remember them now.

I liked the movie Fair Game, I mean I never thought that Cindy Crawford was that bad in it, no worse than anyone out there now, that's what I never understood. All the new group of actors like in the American Pie movies, those people suck at acting.

I love Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny, not GoodFellas.

I like Al Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon-but I have never ever seen ScarFace because I think it would be too much for me.

There are tons of movies that I hate, that I can't understand how so many people sat through them, it is like the stuff out there now...I haven't seen a preview for a movie in years, that looked like something I could sit through. None of it makes any sense, or it is over the top violence. The previews of movies, you have no clue what the movie is suppose to even be about.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hunt for Red October!!!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

jabeen , when you said, "airborn", i immediately thought of a movie that i saw and thought was really terrible... "COOL AS ICE" , starring the guy who was once known as vanilla ice. man, that was bad.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Jabeen...The new Hulk...oh no, that was awful....did you ever watch the series?? With Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno? I have every episode on tape. I love the Hulk. It was great. They ruined it in that movie, it was so fake, and the story, was so bizarre, it didn't make any sense at all. I couldn't even get through it. If you have never seen the tv show, you can get in the clubs for the tv shows, at www.columbiahouse.com
It is totally worth it.

muzzled ox
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1841

- posted      Profile for muzzled ox   Email muzzled ox       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes absolutely Waterworld! or any thing else with Kevin Costner in it.(Except Dances With Wolves.)
Robin Hood was Cheesy too.
Medicine Man is up there too.
The Highlander sequels.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

- posted      Profile for Jhutch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone like 'Dark City'? I really liked the set design.
Posts: 82 | From: Southern USA | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dodgeman
Rewind Curious
Member # 2318

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for dodgeman   Email dodgeman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Groundshog Day with Bill Murray, sorry Bill, not even your acting could save this one
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie9
Rewind Curious
Member # 2343

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Stephie9   Email Stephie9       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Showgirls would have to be the worst movie of the 90's!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostitch the one
Rewind Curious
Member # 2377

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lostitch the one   Email lostitch the one   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ali_with_an_i:
You know, we had a thread like thi sone on here before. For some reason even though the 90s weren't that long ago, I can't think of any movies that came from that decade. I can rememebr countless 80s films good or bad, but 90s is a blank. [Frown]

I guess if I had to pick one it would be Biodome with Pauly Shore.

Waterworld sucked was really looking forword to this film as amate told me 5* mm thats a joke
Posts: 2 | From: redditch | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Titanic" -- hated it.

"Goodfellas" -- loved it.

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beet
Rewind Curious
Member # 2471

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Beet   Email Beet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Titanic was just average... the cinematography was okay... it wasn't really memorable.

The worst movie I have seen has got to be 13th warrior.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7red7
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2473

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 7red7   Email 7red7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My vote for the worst goes with Waterworld or Last Action Here...Both of them sucked pretty bad IMHO...

DAN

Posts: 23 | From: La Puente California | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home