iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Movie Title Help?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie Title Help?
opethion
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2856

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for opethion   Email opethion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi folks. I was hoping someone could help me with the name of this movie I was looking for.

This movie was probobly early 90's. I can remember that the movie's main character is was a younger teenage girl living with her brother, Father, and stepmother or it could be her real mother and stepfather. Her brother was obsessed with the army, always pretend shooting around the house, and dresses in army clothing. (ends up killing a snake and crying about it later on in the movie). This girl narrates to the camera here and there as the story goes along. She's got long brown hair and has sort of a raspy-ish voice.

I can't remember if she runs away, or if the family goes on a vacation and she runs away. But they end up at a campground. The girl goes to the corner store and it ends up being robbed by some young hooligans. They tell her to grab some junkfood and get in the car. She eventually escapes them and wanders around a bit more.

At some point she meets up with another family with a camper and lies about where her parents really are and this family takes her with them to the next town or something. The family doesn't seem to belive this girls story.

It turns into an allout search for this girl by her family and some long lost family members come and meet. I think one reddish haired lady who is a complete ditz is pregnant, but who was the previous wife of someone else there.

I think this girls older brother who doesn't live at the house with her comes to search for her and chases her through the campground knocking over some tents near the end.

Thats the most I can remember. I really liked this movie when i was younger and would appreciate any help anyone can give!

Posts: 12 | From: MA, USA | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its "BIg Girls Don't Cry, They Get Even"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101444/

Try this link and let us know.

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
opethion
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2856

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for opethion   Email opethion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES! That is it! Thank you so much for taking the time to help, I appreciate it more than you know.

Thanks Ali!

Posts: 12 | From: MA, USA | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem, glad I could help. [Wink]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey that is interesting because I have never seen that one. Thanks for posting on it!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home