iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » COPS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COPS
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually use to watch Cops more in the 90's....I hardly ever watch it...but last night I was up until almost 3am....watching pieces of the weather channel...which by the way we barely got any rain...I swear meterologists have no clue what they are doing...but anyway...

my mom was still awake, and couldn't sleep and was watching COPS, so I watched some of it with her...and it was all about DRUGS...and I can't believe how no matter who the police ever stop....no matter what reason it is for...a broken tail light...anything...the people always have a ton of drugs stashed in their car. It is shocking, and scares me to death that these are people that are driving on the road...completely going through Heroin withdrawal...right there on camera...they don't know what to do with themselves...it is so sad to me...how many people will waste their life battling drugs. I have never understood how a person can make the first decision to try drugs ...when they know it can kill them the first time.

Does anyone else watch COPS, and think man I should never leave the house...with all that waiting out there.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that this show is hilarious. I cannot believe that people actually act that way.

"No man, thems aint my drugs, man"! Oh come on!!

It has been awhile since I have seen this, thanks for the reminder ISIS I think that i will check this one out again!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Cops late last nite to find that they were airing a portion they had filmed about an hour from me in Davidsov County. The funniest ones are by far those where the car driver claims that the car and/or the drugs are not his. This one guy said it was his brothers' car and drugs. Come to find out the guy didn't even have a brother...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one I watched last night...boy I liked the cop...he was cute...and he was so slick...he never lost his cool, which amazes me...a guy he pulled over...he lied about everything...of course...and was on crack...I don't know how he did it..but the cop in 1 move...stuck a flash light inside the guys mouth, and held his head, and he knew the guy had stuck pieces of crack under his tongue, and he put a glove on...and he said...if you bite me...we are going to have a problem...and the guy didn't...and they took out a few big chunks of it, and another guy said to the cop...he said you probably saved his life, if he would have swallowed that...he would have died.

They all turn on each other...and make up stuff...that same guy...had a little box of razor blades in his pocket...and the cop said what are these for...and he said "for shaving"...and he had the scruffiest looking beard...he sure hadn't shaved in probably years.

But....it is scary what drugs do to people. I don't know 1 person personally who has been on drugs...but even the small town I live in...has major drug problems...and I have heard about so many young kids over dosing...it is so disturbing.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last ones I remember watching was COPS at Mardis Gras. Man, is there was ever a place with people just askin' to be harassed by cops! So fuuny. Most of the COPS just gave them a warning and left them alone because,as the people were drunkenly stating over and over again :IT'S MARDIS GRAS! How do you EXPECT US TO ACT????
There was a really attractive female COP in one and all the guys were flattering the hell out of her saying she couldn't REALLY be a COP..she was too hot!

My husband used to watch COPS and AMERICA'S MOST WANTED right before I went to sleep and I made him stop because I could never get a good nights rest after watching those...especially AMERICA'S MOST WANTED. What a creepy show. Truth is scarier than fiction.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad Boys watcha gonna do. I laughed hard when Will Smith and Martin Lawrence started singing this song in the movie Bad Boys.

Hey Isis was that your next door neighbor on Cops last night? [Wink]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home